All Ford show

Shawn98GT

Established Member
Hey Guy's there gonna be a all Ford show at Mooresville Dragway in November. It's on Sat Nov 3rd. There will be a car show, gambler race, test & tune, all kind of things to do. All you NC guy's and girls should try to make this one. Don, Mike, Steve, you guy's got plenty of heads up on this one. LOL Hope to see everybody there.
Shawn

Shawn98GT

Established Member
Yeah I missed it last year. Like to see a good turn out myself. Look foward to seeing you out there Steve. I know I'll see you before then, at the track, or somewhere else. :D Now if we can get Don & Mike to show up. :p
Later guy's
Shawn

Shawn98GT

Established Member
BlackGeeTee we've only got a 1/8th mile track around here. I ran it a few times. I was running around 9.7's-9.8's stock, added a few mods and got it down to a 9.4. Times aren't that great but, I'm not the best driver either. :D I'm sure with a few more runs I could get it down to the low 9's. Need to get gears also.
Do you run your's at the track and what do you run?

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Yeah I took mine to the track for the first time a few weeks ago. My best run was a 14.88 @ 93mph. I checked the time slip and the 1/8th mile for that run was 9.546. I was kind of disappointed. I was hoping for mid 14's, but it was my first time out to the track, so hopefully I'll do better the next time out. The only performance mods I have are just the cat-back and air silencer removal. It's basically stock.
Joel

Shawn98GT

Established Member
Joel
That's not a bad time for the first time down the track. I've been told that I should be running around mid 14's in the 1/4. We got a big disadvantage with our car's compared to the 99+.:mad: I need to get mine back on the track, gotta find the time. Would like to have some 3:73's before then, but I gotta save up for them. Good luck on getting your times down, keep praticing.
Talk to you later,
Shawn

Shawn98GT

Established Member
Originally posted by SVT Wannabe
I wish I still had my Stang, but I will be there nonetheless!
Chad,
Hope to see you there. It's a all Ford show, not just Mustangs, so come on out. Anything with a Blue Oval is cool, the way I understand.
Shawn

Users who are viewing this thread