All Ford drags @ Bremerton

SLVRLTNG

Established Member
any of you guys interested in going? We will have several Lightnings there....JR:thumbsup:

next Sat 7-11. gates open at 8am.....Bremerton's a good track, faster than PR..........

Billy Pilgram

I'd sure like to show up, I keep missing out on the runs that Rick's put together over the last couple of weeks. At least I got to the dyno (which helped make the hole in my wallet get bigger by the way!).

I have to check with my social director to see if I can go out and play...

ltngstrucktwice

Head Clown
Established Member
next Sat 7-11. gates open at 8am.....Bremerton's a good track, faster than PR.......... [/B][/QUOTE]

Next Sat. is the 17th. Tomorrow is the 11th?

Joe5.0

Established Member
where are we all gonna meet at? i dont wanna miss this one. Do you think they'll let me run the saleen being a convertible and all? Theres gonna be hell to pay if they dont!

SLVRLTNG

Established Member
my mistake, I meant 7-17...oooooooooops:bash:

If I'm not mistaken, you need a roll bar to run a vert....don't quote me though...JR

Joe5.0

Established Member
slvrlntng i just looked in previous threads and i found that if you have a convertible and it runs a 11.99 or faster you need a roll bar and driveshaft loop. If your convertible is stock and runs 11.99 or slower you are good to go nhra new rule!! but if your modded your screwed! do u know the bremerton track rules?

Billy Pilgram

Originally posted by RickSvt
I am going....where do you all want to meet???

rIck

I'm trying to set it up so I will be able to go with my "Pure Stock" convertible:rollseyes

Rick, you're probably about the farthest north so far so what works for you. It's a haul over the Narrows so expect some fun windshield time:lol:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
I know, I have driven that drive before when the ship was in the yards...its about an hour and 20 minutes for me....you just going to put your pulley cover back on, and get some black allen head bolts for the pulley

rick

Joe5.0

Established Member
well id love to so would he in his own car lol... but ive just come to know from my dad that we have a family reunion thing. o great..... thanx for the offer though man. u plan on any other mods anytime soon to maybe get that 12.3?

Users who are viewing this thread