All aboard the hype train!!

ToddW702

Established Member
****ing MIke Tyson. Yeeees siiiiirrr take all my PPV money. I don’t care who he fights I’m watching. He looks really good I wonder what he is using to get back in shape like that. Also Mike is the goat. He was unstoppable for a while and people were scared to death to fight him. Love me some Tyson.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Any Mike Tyson Mystery fans? LOL, the outtakes at the end of the show with him wearing the same tracksuit as his cartoon character are priceless.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I stand corrected

Posts are mine and do not represent my employer. Actually, my posts are riddled with humor and sarcasm and are not to be taken as a representation of my thoughts, feelings, or ideas. Same goes for my "likes"

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I'd rather take a 300 winmag to the tit then a tyson upper cut to the chin

I loved watching him fight...his hands were so fast and had his whole weight behind them...that upper cut was violent to say the least...hell look at how quick it was when he put Douglass on his ass and he was out of shape in that fight

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I don’t know who wouldn’t watch a Mike Tyson fight...

I’ve talked with some people about boxing and the state of the sport. I can’t get into these days. The fighters are bland.

We use to get PPV back in the day and watch the fights. It was always a big deal. We’d get wings, pizza, and watch the fights. Holyfield, Tyson, Foreman, Moorer (fun fact, when I was Tai Boxing, my sparring partner was one of Moorer’s bodyguards), Gunn, Douglas, I miss those guys. They had real personality, they fought real fighters.

I know today people like him but Mayweather would get killed back in the day when boxing was in its prime. I feel like boxers recently are just too made up.

Sent from the Coronas Response Team.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I seriously wonder where Mike's head is today, with Cus gone. He might very well be in a better place, psychologically. In the short film clip it looks like he's a beast with gloves again. Maybe now he is more focused on what he needs to do and less dependent on others around him. Just a question I have. I'm for sure rooting for him. He's changed a lot over the years, conquering a lot of the demons in his life. Maybe not all of them, but many. JMO.

Users who are viewing this thread