Alky kits.....

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
maybe you guys can school me a little on why it is I rarely see cars for sale with Alky kits. I guess the Snow kit is the preferred kit for the Mustang crowd.

I have owned Grand Nationals for years and ALL of em have alky kits. I have been looking for a 2011-14 Mustang for quite some time on the forum and have yet to see even one car with a snow kit.

A lot of them run E85 so really no need for some cars but not all and I just don't get why ppl aren't putting alky kits on their cars wen 93 octane is the only octane available.

Cyclerick

Established Member
E85 not readily available here. I'm also looking for advice on Alky kits for my 2011 Paxton GT. My buddies use Alky Solutions on their CTS-Vs that hook into the MAF. Certainly interested in knowing what others are using.

modular89

Established Member
I am about to put an Alky Control kit on my Procharged Coyote fox build. No E85 available for me. I used the kit on my old TT cobra with great results 830rwhp and 798tq on 93 with meth.

prn1972

Established Member
Alkycontrol is one of the best kits available! Give him a call, he will build custom for your needs. Alkycontrol.com

Chadh1203

Established Member
Julio at alky control is the man when it comes to running it . Have one for my turbo setup and he custom builds each kit for your specific need. I would run with him before buying a Snow kit. Just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Cyclerick

Established Member
Did anyone use their washer tank for methanol. I'm find my 2011 tank will be almost impossible to enlarge the existing pump hole to 7/8". I'm thinking of getting an aluminium tank and installing it where my battery used to be. What have others done for under hood tanks?

Users who are viewing this thread