Alc

einehund

Established Member
Been in ALC at Ft. Sill for the last 5 weeks. Lots of cramming for closed book tests. Writing essays when I don't have any schooling since high school really wigged me out. So today when I found out I made the Commandant's List-->:banana:

Just wanted to share cause I'm pretty stoked about it. It's been a good week. Commandant's List, Got my plane ticket back to Germany changed so I get to come home earlier, and recieved an email from HRC saying that I'm eligible for the SFC board and that I need to get my packet done!!!

Last

Established Member
Been in ALC at Ft. Sill for the last 5 weeks. Lots of cramming for closed book tests. Writing essays when I don't have any schooling since high school really wigged me out. So today when I found out I made the Commandant's List-->:banana:

Just wanted to share cause I'm pretty stoked about it. It's been a good week. Commandant's List, Got my plane ticket back to Germany changed so I get to come home earlier, and recieved an email from HRC saying that I'm eligible for the SFC board and that I need to get my packet done!!!

:beer::beer:

Great job!

Users who are viewing this thread