alaska needs help from a new yorker!

ak_cobra

Established Member
alright guys about.....for the post 5 months i have been waiting on 13 compustar units that we did a group by on from a shop called team car accesories in yorkville new york. The store owner, Joe Belmonte has now been ducking me and i'm sure is planning on just keeping my money and leaving it at that. I have called the shop and can never get ahold of him, about a week agoi did get ahold of him and he told me that he had become sick and had to get rid of his shop and declare chapter 13 bankruptcy. He them e-mailed me asking if we could solve this without me getting on his list of creditors and offered to send me 4 units that very next day as good faith and then get the rest of them in a timely manner. i talked to everyone involved and they all thought that would be a good deal. well now once again i cannot get ahold of him and suddenly NO ONE ever answers the new number i have for him. the new number i have for him is 1-315 404 6483 and he claims it is his brother (eric's) number that he is now staying with. i was just wondering if any of you were familiar with this shop and if so if there is any truth to him getting rid of it... and if so how do i get ahold of his trustee so i can get on his list of creditors. i have looked on line for banks in that area but havn't had much luck..... all we want is our money back or the units that we paid for. he has well over 3 thousand dollars and we are pretty pissed about this. if anyone has any informatioin or could help me out in any way i would appreciate it greatly.
thanks in advance
Nick

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
This is all I could dig up:

The number you have listed is not coming up..

this is a yellowpages ad he ran:
http://www.yellowpages-ads.com/01290221

Sounds like a road trip would be a good idea...

Actually, if he went bankrupt, you should be able to get your money back. Not sure of the process, but a lawyer would be a start.

ak_cobra

Established Member
ya new york is a long ass trip from alaska! i thought the same thing but can't fund the trip myself and cannot get time off of work. i have the shops address as well as his old cell phone that was dissconnected. i am still trying to figure out how to get ahold of the bank that he is using so i guess we will see what happens but this is getting very frusturating!

Users who are viewing this thread