Airrex Digital Air Suspension - 40% Off A Near-new set with less than 2000 miles!!

Thalilbear02

Established Member
No longer pending, these are still for sale for those who have the cash to buy. I've dropped the price $750 over my original asking price, so please, no low ballers

Thalilbear02

Established Member
Why is this kit almost double the cost of the airlift performance kit?

Air lift's air management system isn't incased inside a pre-assembled box so that it's all plug and play. When you get an air lift system the compressor, tank and everything that can roll around has to be bolted down, and in order for it to actually look halfway decent you'll need to spend a couple thousand in fabrication to mount the tank and compressor in a certain fashion so that it still retains it's functionality. You might see a gain in price of the product, but in return you get a substantially easier installation with no fabrication needed. Seeing that this is barely used and over half off now that I've lowered the price, you can bet that a new airlift system, even if priced at relatively the same cost will cost substantially more because of the fabrication. Aside from that, the details in the airrex system, the quality in which it's built is extremely high, personally in my opinion since i've studied the two side by side in person, the quality is very visible between the two.

Still for sale, will be off the car as of 12/4, serious offers only.

Users who are viewing this thread