airbagged setup at the track?

13DIB5.0

Established Member
So Ive been intrigued by the airlift setup. I like show but want go too. My setup now is low but not ideal for 60fts at the track. Seems u can have the best of both worlds with this setup. Whose got track experience with it?

Pred_mech

Established Member
I have Airlift performance's analog set up. I love it. If I was to do it again I would have ponied up the extra cash for the digital with adjustable shocks/struts. I haven't had stellar 60's yet due to crappy tires but it felt really good at the strip. I just auto crossed it last weekend and I did pretty well for first time out. Everyone complemented me on how smooth it looked through the turns.
Bonus: I can raise it pretty high and get it on my trailer with ease or slam it to the ground for car shows.

Pred_mech

Established Member
I also used to have H and R springs. This is WAAAAAYYYYY better.
Also installed: Whiteline lower relo brackets, JPC adjustable upper, BMR swaybar relo brackets

13DIB5.0

Established Member
Nice. Who did u get urs through? And im just curious about being able to get good weight transfer.was also curious if it is adjustable for stiffness as well

N20D5OH

Established Member
Subscribing as I was literally thinking about this yesterday. I watched an old Fast N Loud and thought, what if...

13DIB5.0

Established Member
well idk if any of yall have instagram, or know who im talking about but this guy omar has a bagged 11 m6 car with heads,cams and bolt ons that made 502 on motor and just about 700 on a 200 hit, hes been low tens (10.2-4s) and hes cut 1.4x and 1.5x on a 28 slick, just havnt seen a video or pic of how it launches.

stangs13

VTEC YO
Established Member
I've been talking with one of the guys with airlift for a little while now, I am hoping to buy the kit sometime in the next 2-3 months. Omar's car is SWEET. I hear good things about the 60' improvements with this set up.

Users who are viewing this thread