AIRAID Parnelli Jones Edition Carbon Fiber Intake System For 2012 Boss 302 Mustang

Airaid Filters

Established Member
AIRAID Parnelli Jones Edition Carbon Fiber Intake System For 2012 Boss 302 Mustang

intakefinal-1.gif

AIRAID Parnelli Jones Edition Carbon Fiber Intake System For 2012 Boss 302 Mustang Features :

* BLUE AIRAID Premium Filter : Available in Oiled or NON-Oiled Filtration Technology

* Real Carbon Fiber Intake Tube : 100% Hand-laid Carbon Fiber That Adds A Show-Quality Look.

* Large One-Piece Rotational-Molded Cold Air Dam : Keeps Heat Away From Intake

*MVT Technology : No Aftermarket Tuning Required!

* All AIRAID Intake Systems are : Made in the U.S.A

* All AIRAID Filters Include our : Lifetime "No-Hassle" Warranty

* ADD a Real 19 Horsepower and 12 ft/lbs of Torque on Mustang's engineering-quality Dynamometer!

* AIRAID Intake Part # 450-174 (Oiled) Fit's 2012 Boss 302.

* AIRAID Intake Part # 453-174 (NON-Oiled) Fit's 2012 Boss 302.

* AIRAID Intake Tube Only Part # 450-974 (For Existing AIRAID Customers Only Who Want To Upgrade To Carbon Fiber)

453-174-Installed-1.gif

Parnelli_bubble_sticker_final-1.gif

250-227mafRGB-1.jpg

These Kit's Are Available Exclusively Through The AIRAID Custom Shop​
Purchase-------> AIRAID Custom Shop​

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
I believe I'm going to order one tonight, very nice looking piece. Out of curiosity, what role did Parnelli Jones play with this cold air intake? Is it purely marketing? Is the yellow Parnelli insignia optional?

Thanks!

Spd2Stang

I just WOT in my pants
Established Member
tried to order, but the website isnt allowing me to enter in my billing/shipping info........

Select the drop down menu just above where u enter shipping and billing information and select anything other than paypal and it should let you begin entering.

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
Select the drop down menu just above where u enter shipping and billing information and select anything other than paypal and it should let you begin entering.

oh, ok. I had anticipated paying with paypal so I didnt try to change up the method of payment, just placed an order with a different form of payment. thanks :beer:

Spd2Stang

I just WOT in my pants
Established Member
oh, ok. I had anticipated paying with paypal so I didnt try to change up the method of payment, just placed an order with a different form of payment. thanks :beer:

Did you try switching the form of payment then entering information and switching it back just before you entered the next step?

Anyway, good purchase that intake looks dope.
You sound like me, when the mod bug bites it bites hard...lol gotta have it :rockon:

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
Did you try switching the form of payment then entering information and switching it back just before you entered the next step?

Anyway, good purchase that intake looks dope.
You sound like me, when the mod bug bites it bites hard...lol gotta have it :rockon:

Yep, tried that, was directed to PayPal but the order could not be processed. I started over and just used a diff form of payment.

Yes, this Boss is fun to drive stock but I'm ready to do a few basic things. :beer:

Airaid Filters

Established Member
I believe I'm going to order one tonight, very nice looking piece. Out of curiosity, what role did Parnelli Jones play with this cold air intake? Is it purely marketing? Is the yellow Parnelli insignia optional?

Thanks!

Hello burnin4,

Parnelli’s interest and excitement for the 2012 BOSS was our inspiration for developing this new kit.

The Parnelli Jones Edition decal comes installed on the tube, and I would not recommend attempting to remove it.

Thank you for the order. It's a beautiful piece, you will enjoy it very much!

Thanks,
David

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
Hello burnin4,

Parnelli’s interest and excitement for the 2012 BOSS was our inspiration for developing this new kit.

The Parnelli Jones Edition decal comes installed on the tube, and I would not recommend attempting to remove it.

Thank you for the order. It's a beautiful piece, you will enjoy it very much!

Thanks,
David

Fair enough :beer:

Any idea when my new intake will ship? Thanks!

5 DOT 0

Established Member
Sweeeet! So you're stating 19 HP with a stock tune? Is there a difference in HP between the two different filters? And you removed the sound tube? What happens if you remove the PJ sticker, does he come over to your house and hit you over the head with a lug wrench?

Airaid Filters

Established Member
Fair enough :beer:

Any idea when my new intake will ship? Thanks!

Hello burnin4,

Your Parnelli Jones Edition Intake will be shipping out Today :banana:

Sweeeet! So you're stating 19 HP with a stock tune? Is there a difference in HP between the two different filters? And you removed the sound tube? What happens if you remove the PJ sticker, does he come over to your house and hit you over the head with a lug wrench?

Hello 5 DOT 0,

Yes we saw 19HP and our system does not require any aftermarket tuning to achieve those results.

If you do plan to highly modify your Boss, the AIRAID has a removable MVT insert, that can be removed for increased airflow when you have modified the vehicle so much that it requires a complete custom tune.

There is literally no difference in HP & TQ between the 2 types of filters. It just comes down to personal preference.

Ant other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
David

5 DOT 0

Established Member
Hello 5 DOT 0,

Yes we saw 19HP and our system does not require any aftermarket tuning to achieve those results.

If you do plan to highly modify your Boss, the AIRAID has a removable MVT insert, that can be removed for increased airflow when you have modified the vehicle so much that it requires a complete custom tune.

There is literally no difference in HP & TQ between the 2 types of filters. It just comes down to personal preference.

Ant other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
David
Any idea if your intake with the MVT is going to work with TracKey?

JoeJ

Established Member
David,

Will the Parnelli Jones Edition Carbon Fiber Intake System fit a new 2012 Boss302S. This is a race car designed for the World Challenge Series.

Airaid Filters

Established Member
Any idea if your intake with the MVT is going to work with TracKey?

Hello 5 DOT 0,

I just spoke to R&D. We are getting in a Boss 302 w/ Track Key Mod in the next 10 days or so to do some testing.

As soon as they report the information to me, I will be more than happy to pass it along :rockon:

David,

Will the Parnelli Jones Edition Carbon Fiber Intake System fit a new 2012 Boss302S. This is a race car designed for the World Challenge Series.

Hello JoeJ,

Based on the picture that you posted, I do not see any reason why it would have any fitment issues.

Any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
David

5 DOT 0

Established Member
Hello 5 DOT 0,

I just spoke to R&D. We are getting in a Boss 302 w/ Track Key Mod in the next 10 days or so to do some testing.

As soon as they report the information to me, I will be more than happy to pass it along :rockon:
Great thanks!

The Boss 302S uses the stock Boss intake and filter so I see no reason whey it wouldn't fit. Doesn't Bruce have an aftermarket CAI on his 302S?

11BLK5.0

Established Member
Man very nice. Wish u had something similar for the 5.0. Could this work on a 5.0

Users who are viewing this thread