AIRAID Parnelli Jones Edition Carbon Fiber Intake System For 2012 Boss 302 Mustang

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Ditto....will this work on a 5.0L GT? I don't see why not.....I know it was built for the extra angle of the BOSS, but Im guessing that would not be too much of an issue with the extra angle for the normal manifold.

So, If it fits, it ships.....to my door! haha

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
mine arrived today.....good lawd this thing is gorgeous :eek: :banana:

absolutely a high quality piece, looks far too nice to install under the hood of a car.

Thanks for the fast shipping!

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
here are a few....

IMG_9215.gif

not a big fan of the indentions on the back, but I'm guessing that will help with the way the cai fits.

IMG_9218.gif

IMG_9216.gif

IMG_9214.gif

I havent been able to find any blemishes or imperfections, looks great. I'll probably wait to install when I get a tune.

applesauce683

Established Member
Can this be used on a GT with Boss manifold? Are there any performance advantages by changing to this setup over the GT Airaid system or another companies GT CAI system on a GT with Boss manifold?

Airaid Filters

Established Member
Can this be used on a GT with Boss manifold? Are there any performance advantages by changing to this setup over the GT Airaid system or another companies GT CAI system on a GT with Boss manifold?

Hello applesauce683,

Yes, This system can be used with the 2011-2012 Mustang GT with the BOSS Manifold.

The main advantage is the Carbon fiber appearance.

Thanks,
David

ALLNTRL

Established Member
David, Do you guys know if it is going to fit the 2013 Boss 302 yet? What about the fitment with the 90mm TB Ford Racing is releasing for the Boss intake? Just wondering.

Last edited:

Airaid Filters

Established Member
David, Do you guys know if it is going to fit the 2013 Boss 302 yet? What about the fitment with the 90mm TB Ford Racing is releasing for the Boss intake? Just wondering.

Hello ALLNTRL,

We have not yet seen a 2013 so I can't confirm fitment until we do, although I can't imagine it would be any different.

I will let everybody know as soon as we do.

Thanks,
David

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
That's a beautiful intake.

No offense to JLT, but they really need to take notes on the heat shield.

That is exactly why I am ditching mine..... It always pops off under hard driving..... Maybee I have a GT JLT kit on my Boss.....

Mike

HVACdude

Established Member
Long shot but do any members who have one of these intakes still have any interest in selling one? im a serious buyer if so!

bossls690

Established Member
View attachment 245457

AIRAID Parnelli Jones Edition Carbon Fiber Intake System For 2012 Boss 302 Mustang Features :

* BLUE AIRAID Premium Filter : Available in Oiled or NON-Oiled Filtration Technology

* Real Carbon Fiber Intake Tube : 100% Hand-laid Carbon Fiber That Adds A Show-Quality Look.

* Large One-Piece Rotational-Molded Cold Air Dam : Keeps Heat Away From Intake

*MVT Technology : No Aftermarket Tuning Required!

* All AIRAID Intake Systems are : Made in the U.S.A

* All AIRAID Filters Include our : Lifetime "No-Hassle" Warranty

* ADD a Real 19 Horsepower and 12 ft/lbs of Torque on Mustang's engineering-quality Dynamometer!

* AIRAID Intake Part # 450-174 (Oiled) Fit's 2012 Boss 302.

* AIRAID Intake Part # 453-174 (NON-Oiled) Fit's 2012 Boss 302.

* AIRAID Intake Tube Only Part # 450-974 (For Existing AIRAID Customers Only Who Want To Upgrade To Carbon Fiber)

View attachment 245458

View attachment 245459

View attachment 245460

These Kit's Are Available Exclusively Through The AIRAID Custom Shop
Purchase-------> AIRAID Custom Shop

Users who are viewing this thread