AIRAID Intake System For 2011 Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost

Airaid Filters

Established Member

400-239-LG-1.jpg

AIRAID Intake System For 2011 3.5L Ford EcoBoost Features :

* Computer Designed Pleat Depth and Count : Assures Maximum Air Flow and Filtration.

* Cross-Linked High Density Polyethylene MAF Adapter : CNC Designed for Correct Mass Air Flow and Fuel Ratio.

* Quick Fit Design : Utilizes OE mounting clips for secure mounting

* No Aftermarket Tuning Required!

* Retains OEM Coolant Reservoir

* All AIRAID Intake Systems are : Made in the U.S.A

* All AIRAID Filters Include our : Lifetime "No-Hassle" Warranty

* ADD a Real 20 Horsepower and 39 ft/lbs of Torque on Mustang's engineering-quality Dynamometer!

* AIRAID P/N # 400-239 Includes the SynthaFlow (Oiled) Premium Air Filter
* AIRAID P/N # 401-239 Includes the SynthaMax (NON-Oiled) Premium Air Filter

ecoboostlogo-1.png

NeoTokyo

Established Member
Its not the EcoBoost but I rented a brand new (First to rent it :D) U-Haul F150 for a couple days and really enjoyed the power from the new 5.0.

Coming from my 05' F150 FX4 with the 5.4L, the U-Haul made it feel like a damn DOG!

Ford is doing great with the new gasser powerplants. :)

PRP

Established Member

400-239-LG-1.jpg

AIRAID Intake System For 2011 3.5L Ford EcoBoost Features :
* Computer Designed Pleat Depth and Count : Assures Maximum Air Flow and Filtration.
* Cross-Linked High Density Polyethylene MAF Adapter : CNC Designed for Correct Mass Air Flow and Fuel Ratio.
* Quick Fit Design : Utilizes OE mounting clips for secure mounting
* No Aftermarket Tuning Required!
* Retains OEM Coolant Reservoir
* All AIRAID Intake Systems are : Made in the U.S.A
* All AIRAID Filters Include our : Lifetime "No-Hassle" Warranty
* ADD a Real 20 Horsepower and 39 ft/lbs of Torque on Mustang's engineering-quality Dynamometer!
* AIRAID P/N # 400-239 Includes the SynthaFlow (Oiled) Premium Air Filter
* AIRAID P/N # 401-239 Includes the SynthaMax (NON-Oiled) Premium Air Filter
ecoboostlogo-1.png

Okay, so how much and where does a guy get one?

I just recently bought a 2011 Ford F-150 4x4 Crew Cab King Ranch edition and I'm one of those fools that just can't leave well enough alone.

I just added a bed extender and a Leer bed top to go along with my spray-in liner. I'm looking at a Westin Front Grille Guard too.

I have yet to find much at all to mod a 2011 F-150 eco so this would be a good start.

But tell me something...without going out and looking under the hood, I could'a SWORE that I have a 3.7L Ecoboost. Do they come in 3.5L and 3.7L or am I stoned?

TIA,
Phill ([email protected])

PRP

Established Member
The EcoBoost is a 3.5L. The 3.7L is naturally aspirated.

Oh, okay. I see where my confusion comes from then.

I bought a F-150 Ecoboost and my wife bought a Flex Limited (w/o ecoboost).

Her's would have the 3.7L in it where mine has the 3.5L.

Thanks for clearing that up,
Phill

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Oh, okay. I see where my confusion comes from then.

I bought a F-150 Ecoboost and my wife bought a Flex Limited (w/o ecoboost).

Her's would have the 3.7L in it where mine has the 3.5L.

Thanks for clearing that up,
Phill

No, her's would be a 3.5L as well, but it would be naturally aspirated. The 3.5L and 3.7L are part of the same engine family and you you will see them crossing over in many platforms.

PRP

Established Member
No, her's would be a 3.5L as well, but it would be naturally aspirated. The 3.5L and 3.7L are part of the same engine family and you you will see them crossing over in many platforms.

Well now I'm REALLY confused. I'm wondering where I got the notion that I had a 3.7L in one of them! Hell, I'm wondering how I knew there was a 3.7L if I don't have one...maybe I saw it in all of the sales brochures or something <?SHRUG?>

Now I gotta go find the thread where David is giving SVTper members a discount on the filter 'cause I WANT ONE!

Thanks again,
Phill "dumber'n a sack 'o rocks" Pollard

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
It is nice to see someone creating some aftermarket parts for the Ecoboost. These caught my attention, I was wondering how the aftermarket mods were for it? Haven't seen or heard of anyone really trying to tune them or up the power. I searched briefly.. I will search again. Nice product, if I had an Ecoboost this would be great.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
It is nice to see someone creating some aftermarket parts for the Ecoboost. These caught my attention, I was wondering how the aftermarket mods were for it? Haven't seen or heard of anyone really trying to tune them or up the power. I searched briefly.. I will search again. Nice product, if I had an Ecoboost this would be great.

Maybe this will give you an idea on how these trucks will run with very little mods;) I know there are no F150's, but the potential is just the same.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...k-videos-worlds-quickest-gen-iv-sho-more.html

Users who are viewing this thread