Air ride Suspension 2005-2010 S197 Stage 2 kit- Virginia

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
Selling a lightly used air ride tech stage 2/3 suspension kit from my S197.
Setup has very low miles on it probable under 8000 and a majorit of those miles were on one trip from Michigan to Vegas SEMA show.
The rear units have less then that probably 5000, reason is I had a past issues with the double adjustable and air ride tech exchanged them out for new units.
I'm even throwing in the center bezel used to mount the controller. Damn thing cost 219.0 to replace.
m5lp_1001_04_+2006_mustang_gt_coupe+switches.jpg

airride-A.jpg

airride-b.jpg

airride-c.jpg

airride-d.jpg

This is a slightly custom setup and has a higher cost the normal stage 2 system on the website.
This setup is above the stage 2 system by incorporating rear double adjustable shocks. The normal stage 2 kit only comes with single adjustable. The cost of the doubles is almost double the price. Kit also comes with the optional ride height adjustement kit which is another $500.00 ontop of the stage 2 kit. The height units are unused.
Complete setup was $4000.00+ and pretty much new.

If your in the VA area I may even help put it on if I have time some saturday. Though i would recommend HP Motorsports in Lorton VA if your in the area.

I am looking for various 03/04 cobra parts and may consider some trades+cash for the setup.
Currently looking for varuious items but top ones are 03/04 rocker panels and rear wing.

Last edited:

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
Yes I've had a good number of people email on wanting it. I just haven't been back in town in order to meet up with anyone.

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
I should be back in town from oconus tomorrow. right now its 2800.00 for this barley used kit.

I may consider trades for a complete 4V bassani setup (long tubes, mids and catback with 4" rolled tips), or a Pioneer double din AVIC Z3 model for 03/04 cobras.

gallopingford

Hi, my name is Cam
Established Member
Where are you located in Virginia? I'm in NOVA/DC/MD area. If you still have this kit in the beginning of May, I'd like to make an offer. The parts are stainless steel right? My car sits outside for majority of the year.

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
The unit is located down by Fort Belvoir. and yes the kits or at least the materials of the shocks and struts are stainless steel so as they have been on the vehicle previously, you can identify no corrosion on actual devices.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread