Ahhhh....

Suspect

Established Member
hey!!im here too!!:D
ok i got a question!ill should be getting my exhaust next week and i was wondering around how much should i be looking at 4 install?i would try to do myself but i live in a apartment and they would freak!!thanks!!

SilverSVT

Established Member
it only takes about 45 minutes to an hour to install a cat-back. I put my Bassani on in under an hour, depend s on how rusted yur cat bolts are to your flange. Soak them little bastards with some sort of penetrating lube and let it soak in, don't pay someone to do it if you have the tools and a free hour. Trust me, it isn't anything major like pulling an engine, they'll get over it!

Suspect

Established Member
thanks 4 the advice eric!!i think ima go ahead and do it myself (but @ my girls parents house!!)
i really like those pedals!where did u get em?and did they already have svt engraved or did u pay someone else to do that?thanks!!

SilverSVT

Established Member
SRP Racing Pedals

The engraving is optional, and a little extra green stuff, only about $65 shipped to me though. They are not clip on, drilling is required.

If you want, you can send me the money I saved you on your exhaust install, if you feel the need to. J/k glad to help out a fellow Contour owner, if you have any install questions or other things, feel free to drop me an e-mail.

Suspect

Established Member
ok not going to do it!the only day i have off is sunday and that is saved 4 sleeping in late :D and washing(waxing)the car!BUT i did find some one that will do it for $35!i know i should take the time out and do it myself (to learn about my car some more)but i cant!i know shame on me!!:rolleyes: still cant wait to get it on!!:D

Users who are viewing this thread