Ah the random trolling of the liberal left

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
So what was the gf’s reaction to that post by the family member? What did she tell you?

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I didn’t mean, What she posted on Facebook. I meant what did she tell OP behind closed doors did she give any specifics in regards to her family member and why he acted in such away?

That’s not what you meant. Trust me.

My guess is because she’s (the aunt) is a lot smarter, more conscientious, and obviously more aware of the world around her than OP.

Why else would you involve yourself in someone else’s biznazz like that?

Dusten

Established Member
I didn’t mean, What she posted on Facebook. I meant what did she tell OP behind closed doors did she give any specifics in regards to her family member and why he acted in such away?
She lives a few hours away so I haven't seen her to discuss it, but this was about all she said.

Her dad and step mom both piped in too. You can tell the Aunt isn't well liked.
14ada3d70440865e98b2b7ac34d09294.jpg
f99f08ab36d0215b43fa0574d03975f1.jpg

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
That’s not what you meant. Trust me.

My guess is because she’s (the aunt) is a lot smarter, more conscientious, and obviously more aware of the world around her than OP.

Why else would you involve yourself in someone else’s biznazz like that?

huh? Lol

what do you mean “that’s not what you meant. Trust me”?

trust me. That’s what I meant.

No one knows more, what I wrote and meant, than me.

What are you even talking about, man? Lol

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
huh? Lol

what do you mean “that’s not what you meant. Trust me”?

trust me. That’s what I meant.

No one knows more, what I wrote and meant, than me.

What are you even talking about, man? Lol

Find me on FaceBook, we’ll straighten this out the right way.

Double0fox

2 extra cylinders
Established Member
So long story short. I have a cousin who hated guns. Always posting about it on Facebook. She recently moved up to the Seattle area, and wanted to have Thanksgiving over at my house. I said ok, but was ready for the fireworks. Over the past two weeks, we have talked alot about it. Now her, and her husband want to go shooting with me, and he husband has asked me to help him pick out a shotgun for home defense. I am doing my part in this sad state. Good on you Dustin!

Established Member
I hosted a few this summer at my place and set up a small range. One was in a foreign military but had never fired a shotgun, (very strict private gun laws) and another just had no use for guns. Went thru the list from 22 to 22 rifle to 9mm to 45, followed with a little AR, and a 12 and 20. At the end, both whom I believe were opposed to guns wanted to get one, or at least had a new respect for how fun shooting can be. You run a tight, safe range and work a guy up instead of just handing him or her a cannon to start, and I think you turn most.

Users who are viewing this thread