Agent 47 mirrors

R1Lello

Established Member
Any likes/dislikes? what are your thoughts? Regrets?? Best place to buy?

Noticed on their site, their 2nd generation are smooth/satin black. $219

thanks

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Excellent product and fits the body styling really well.

I've got mine sitting here, not installed yet.

Purchased through Marcellus @ SilverHorse. He was great to deal with, HOWEVER, I had them paint mine...took 2-tries and they still weren't 100% correct, but he did everything he could to make it right.

I'd def. say have them painted locally if you plan on doing so.

chuckstang

Established Member
I like them

personally I like the Terminator mirrors best
I saw one GT500 with them, it was at Sema, forget the car, but I emailed them and they said it took a ton of work and is not really possible.

I almost did not buy my car becaus of the huge ugly mirrors

The 2010s are smaller but look a lil goofy angled forward so much

6-Speed

Established Member
I'm not a big fan of the Agent 47 look. I just had my stock mirrors sanded smooth, primed and painted; I think the cars look way better this way.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I debated the look too; but it really helps the side profile of the car.

I painted the mirror cup body color; but painted the sail panel mounting pad triangle satin/trim black. Looks TONS better than the "all body color" pics that are in that link.

The DG Custom Auto painted mirror caps REALLY help with the look of the car though if you just want a simple stick on part that helps the stockers.

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
^^ thank you sir, i quoted the below post before even going down any further in the thread..lol..

yes sir, love them. 47 mirrors i am not a fan of.

:beer: Those look great! IIRC you only have to drill one small hole on each side for installation, correct?

brisk_tea

Established Member
I like the way Pauls High Performance installed the fixed mirrors from a sn95 stang on his red/white gt500. I'm thinking about trying it myself.

I think the agent 47s look are too small for our cars, and not good view. But the roundness of the sn95s looks good.

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
I painted the mirror cup body color; but painted the sail panel mounting pad triangle satin/trim black. Looks TONS better than the "all body color" pics that are in that link.

QUOTE]

This is what I did with mine. I like the look of the Agent 47s, I think they match the lines of the car far better than the stockers. I do like the 2010 mirrors too, but not more than the 47s. They are smaller than the OEM, so you will have to get used to that. A quality product all around.

Users who are viewing this thread