Aftermarket fuel, Ignition ,and cooling parts

blackbob

Nurburgring GTO
Established Member
So now that I have the car as a whole to sale. I would like to see if I can off load some highend aftermarket parts. I have a few small items priced to sell cheap. If you have a lower price in mind WITH CASH IN HAND,then let me know as we all know money talks.

- Kenne Bell BOOST-A-PUMP (30amp) SOLD
- Cooling Mist "Smart Controller" Kit WITH boost sensor switch set to about 3psi. ( the kit does not normally come with the switch ). I had this on the car for literally 2 months and putting it mostly to stock to sell it. sold
- MSD 2-Step for modular cars 99 and up. Was on car for two months and still has new smell. SOLD
- ZONE 5 stage 2 FPDM sold
- B&M Ripper Shifter ( T45 ) $80.00 shipped
- X02 Custom Front mount A/A intercooler ( aftercooler if you call it the correct name ) 500.00 shipped ( o.b.o )
- NX remote bottle opener ( new ) $ 125.00 shipped
- ZEX Programable TPS switch $100.00 shipped

Last edited:

blackbob

Nurburgring GTO
Established Member
Snakeraper11b,
Yes its new was on the car for maybe two months. I can do $180.00 to your door and I can have it in the mail today.

Last edited:

snakeraper11b

Established Member
I can get it brand new from american muscle for 190 with my military discount. I don't want to low ball you. Thank you for the reply though.

blackbob

Nurburgring GTO
Established Member
I can get it brand new from american muscle for 190 with my military discount. I don't want to low ball you. Thank you for the reply though.

LOL,
Dude its been a while since I bought a lot of this stuff so no its no biggy. Just make a offer. How about $160.00 shipped ?

twinmilll

Established Member
boost a pump will work on a 01 gt pushing 400 rwhp right? Not much or a difference between that and a 40 amp is their?

price shipped to 92703?

Users who are viewing this thread