After all the hype, who here is actually buying?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Despite missing some key specs (mainly PRICING!), now that Ford has officially debuted the new GT500, who here is a legit buyer?
I’m in for a second year car, more likely a non-CF package car to optimize top speed for standing mile events and street fun.
Still debating color, but I’m almost positive black roof and stripeless.
Good luck hunting to those serious buyers!
-J

Snoopy49

Established Member
If I can find a dealer who will sell for MSRP and I am able to order the car to my specs, there will be one in my garage.

My94GT

Established Member
If by year two it goes for msrp I as well could be very interested in a second year lower trim model. If not I’ll just jump ship and go hell cat red eye likely.

LostM

Established Member
Myself and 2 other friends are absolute on picking one up. 1 friend has a guarantee from his dealer that always gets him hooked up. The other friend is affluent and capable/ willing to deal with ADM s
I'm working on a GM whom I'm mutual friends with, to pay msrp +options +5k adm, as long as it's not over $XX in total

Ohio Snake

Established Member
I’m open to the GT500, but will wait to see the stats, pricing and any bugs. It does not bother that the car is DCT only as there are advantages to the DCT. A manual is fun to drive and is truly an art to operating one in todays society.

My biggest obstacle is do I give up my extremely low mileage ‘12 for the new beast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

paluka21

Established Member
I am open to purchasing one, depending on price point/ADM’s and specs of the car.

Kevinbonds

Established Member
I have been thinking about it.. mainly because it's an auto. I have a low mileage 2011GT500 that I love.. however after having driven some good DCT's it really makes me want one. I have some issue with my lower back, which sometimes flares up and makes driving a stick a pain (literally).

bdub85

Established Member
I will be, but it will likely be the 2nd model year. I want to wait out the ADM hype, and I don't want another first model year car.

72SBC

Established Member
I want to see the specs. I like how the car looks and would want to order one like how I ordered my gt500 ( stripper model, no stripes) and would need to see the production run. I am not fond of DCT and really want to see if there is a manual option.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Depending on price and availability, meaning I get to order it the way I want, I may entertain getting one. Still, depends on pricing still. ADM, of course.
I would like a Twister Orange or Grabber Lime with black roof, Track Pak and carbon fiber package.

I wonder when pricing will be released. Does anyone know?

conceptmachine

Established Member
Not sure about having 2 S550's and not going to give up the 350R for it. I'm waiting on the mid engine corvette reveal to know for sure. If I don't like it, I'll go with the GT500, as long as the HP# is there and the weight isn't absurd for the TP. If its less than 750 and over 4150 LBS, I'll pass on it, unless the reviews are stellar.

Users who are viewing this thread