AFS Wheels

J.T.

Established Member
For those of you that have the 03 Cobra style are they identical to the factory wheels. I am looking to get the 10.5" for the rear and was wondering if they will match the originals up front or will I need to buy a full set of four. If these don't match does anyone know of any quality ones that will?
Thanks.

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
The chrome matches. I think the shape might be just a little different as they are a 10.5 and the hub is deeper to correct the offset. I have a pair with no curb rash for local New England area sale on this board. Run a search on my user name, or PM for details.

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
here is a picture of a buddy of mine's car...he is a member on here too....hope he doesnt mind me posting these

OEMs up front and 17x10.5s out back :rockon:

t7eq9z.jpg

t7eqeo.jpg

Last edited:

palehorse

Established Member
I'm making this switch as soon as I need tires. They look alot more in line with the front tires in realation to the wheel well. Not to mention the much desired 315 DR in the back.

1fst4d

Established Member
What size spacer would anybody recommend for the change over. Putting on 17x10.5 315/35-17

J.T.

Established Member
Has anyone had any experience with Replica Alloys sold at Discount Tire Direct? Are they a good wheel or junk and how is the finish? I am trying to find a good priced wheel and tire combo if anyone has suggestions. Looking for 03 Cobra style in (2) 17 x 10.5 and (2) 315 DR for rear.

Goose727

I feel the need....
Established Member
1fst4d said:
What size spacer would anybody recommend for the change over. Putting on 17x10.5 315/35-17

I run LFP 3/8" with deep lugs...think I paid 85 for both.

Depends on what DR's your runnin also...Nitto you could prob. get away with 1/8" spacer...BFG's are gonna need 3/8" minimum

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread