AFR input into the X4 handheld for dataloging

Mike Dj

Established Member
I have a Daytona Sensors wideband currently hooked into the firewire of my X4. I did put in the correct data so the X4 could read my particular wideband output. But what my X4 data logs have for AFR and my gauge are worlds apart. Tried different equations to no avail. Called SCT for help and instead of trying this or let us get on TeamViewer and let the SCT TECH try it themself and help. All I got was a two-minute phone call and the guy saying you put in the right info but I don't know what to tell you!!!! So anyone using my setup and it is working properly? Would like to hear what wideband gauges are showing the same AFR on the gauge the handheld and the laptop. Thank's to anyone willing to comment.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
You'd probably have better luck reaching out the the wideband manufacturer. SCT isn't going to know every configuration to make other manufacturers' equipment work with theirs.

Are you sure you're hooked up to the right output from the wideband? What about the ground?

Mike Dj

Established Member
All hooked up per SCT recommendation. This is the first for me to not have one work. The manufacturer of the gauge didn't know himself why. IDK I'm going to get a different wideband. Thanks for responding.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
All hooked up per SCT recommendation. This is the first for me to not have one work. The manufacturer of the gauge didn't know himself why. IDK I'm going to get a different wideband. Thanks for responding.
I have a brand new AEM wideband I’d sell on the cheap. It’s just sitting on a shelf

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Interested in hearing if you found a solution?
I think either one of the pumps went bad or a hose popped off, or something along those lines. I’ll drop the tank and retest as soon as I can and will update.

Users who are viewing this thread