Afco Heat Exchanger & Aluminum Tank Package

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
This package has been SOLD!!! :banana:

-Afco heat exchanger, PFab intercooler tank and Canton engine coolent tank for '07-'09 GT500's, all original hardware and a new hose is included as well as the instructions. All items are in excellent condition, the Canton tank is new, never installed and includes a 16lbs. Meziere chrome cap. Here's a link to the package (less the Canton tank) on Lethal's site Lethal Performance GT500 Cooling Package 1 [LP-GT500CP1] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

Package price is $500.00 plus freight.

Freight is $20.00 to the lower 48 States via UPS Ground, AK & HI extra. USA shipping only, but if you have a friend in the USA I'll ship it to them for you.

Cashier's checks or USPS money orders only, I can accept PayPal but you will have to pay the 3% PayPal fee.

Please PM me if interested, first firm commitment to buy gets the parts, PM's saying "I might be interested" will not reserve the parts.

References available if desired, just PM me and I'll give your some names of people I've sold parts to in the last 6 months.

Thanks for looking,

Jay

dcp_3642.jpg

dcp_3641.jpg

dcp_3640.jpg

dcp_3637.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread