Aeromotive Stealth 340 Questions and E85

SHOTIME2669

CSVT#49
Established Member
I think you're gonna need 2 for that much power man.

Yea there is potential for needing a second one... have to see how things go. I don't think I'll be running the 1000cc (95lb/hr) injectors at full bore. However if I was, it would be borderline... would require roughly 349L/hr @ 43.5psi, where as this pump only provides 340L/hr at 43.5psi (obviously). I could bump up the voltage supply to compensate some, but in the end if that is the case I'll get a second one.

Teej281

Established Member
Yea there is potential for needing a second one... have to see how things go. I don't think I'll be running the 1000cc (95lb/hr) injectors at full bore. However if I was, it would be borderline... would require roughly 349L/hr @ 43.5psi, where as this pump only provides 340L/hr at 43.5psi (obviously). I could bump up the voltage supply to compensate some, but in the end if that is the case I'll get a second one.

I will never understand the need for people to just barely get by...:nonono:

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
Would I be better off running two of these or 3 walbros for a return e85 setup with a whipple 2.3.

Teej281

Established Member
The walbro's have been shown to corrode with use of E85 so I'd only run the Stealth pumps. And I'd look at running 2 then wire a 3rd to come on with boost. But I think that 2 should be fine for ya to be in the 700rwhp range.

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
The walbro's have been shown to corrode with use of E85 so I'd only run the Stealth pumps. And I'd look at running 2 then wire a 3rd to come on with boost. But I think that 2 should be fine for ya to be in the 700rwhp range.

cool thanks..:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread