Aeroforce Interceptor - with SVT logo

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Got my Interceptor last week, and ordered up the new SVT face they offer. Looks much better. I also ordered the Brushed Aluminum bezel, but the Silver one matches my Autometer gauges a lot better. :pepper:

i1.jpg

i2.jpg

i3.jpg

i4.jpg

i5.jpg

i6.jpg

i7.jpg

i8.jpg

i9.jpg

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
i think you need more gauges lol...looks good...really like that interceptor...looking for a used one myself

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
i havent even seen those? will it give u all the different info of the items listed on the gauge ? how much and where do it get one. looks great man! very nice mod. thanks for the help in advance.

Z7What

Powered By Eaton
Established Member
I paid like 240 or something like that for mine. Ordered it from a supporting Vendor off another site but they can be bought from Aeroforce Technology Inc | Welcome

I have mine set up to read two readings at once and goes to 4 different screens. I monitor

IAT2
Timing
Water Temp
MPG
RPM
MAF Counts
Tranny Temp
Voltage

Wayne

Last edited:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
i havent even seen those? will it give u all the different info of the items listed on the gauge ? how much and where do it get one. looks great man! very nice mod. thanks for the help in advance.

They can display a ton of different stuff straight from the ECU, as well as from other external sensors like a Wideband. I haven't gotten very far into it, planning on monitoring Volts and IAT2s for now.

http://www.aeroforcetech.com/files/parameters_features.pdf

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
Nice! I was just talking to the guy that ships those out. Hes a good guy, he has a Sonic Blue L.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
thanks for the info man! keep me posted if u dont mind on youre thought on how accurate it really is and the install. thanks again !!!

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
thanks for the info man! keep me posted if u dont mind on youre thought on how accurate it really is and the install. thanks again !!!

Install is cake, it plugs into the OBDII port under the driver dash. Accuracy is coming from the ECU itself, along with any other sending units you add to it. From the reviews around here it's quite good.

ripnesscobra

Established Member
Is it just me or does the black face/black bezel look sick to anyone else!? Don't get me wrong, I think the silver face with silver bezel looks perfect with the silver 03/04 cobra gauges but the black looks stealth! I may have to go with that color combination when I get mine!

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Also has the ability for an analog hook up i/e A/F read out.

yep and I'm seriously thinking about getting their wideband unit and ditching my innovate setup. I'm sending my innovative lc1/xd16 back to them next week because it constantly needs flashed to get it to work for a week at a time. Might sell it when they repair it and use those funds to get the aeroforce wideband setup to run with my dual aeroforce gauges

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
Aeroforce Interceptor ftw!!!

looks great. i think this winter im going with dual interceptor. did you buy the extra stuff right from aeroforce? svt logo and ect.???

RARE5.0

RARE NOTCHBACK
Established Member
His shop is 3 minutes away from my house. Todd is a great guy and has a Awesome product to. Ive tested a gauge in my 04 gto when i had it. for him.

Users who are viewing this thread