AEM x series obd2 data reader guage

bunits19714

Established Member
Anyone run one of these or have any insight on this item- pn- 30-0311 This item looks pretty slick with reading data from the obd2 port with a long list of data that it can display- it seems to be a multi guage. runs off pids was wandering if anyone had any first hand experience with it?

basspro302

Established Member
The problem is it might not be configured for the data that Ford has like afr, lamda, knock. So it might not show you what you want to look at. It will probably just display general obd global pids.

jn2

Established Member
You want to make sure it will read manufacturer specific PIDs. You should just get the aeroforce scan gauge if you want a scan gauge, it works with Fords.

bunits19714

Established Member
thanks for the replys guys that was my concerns, my tuner is switching me to a n guage- so problem resolved. its only another 375 dollars- lol but at least he will get data logs from me since I cant stand doing it via the sct way. and I will have a iat and af guage on demand

jn2

Established Member
thanks for the replys guys that was my concerns, my tuner is switching me to a n guage- so problem resolved. its only another 375 dollars- lol but at least he will get data logs from me since I cant stand doing it via the sct way. and I will have a iat and af guage on demand

nGauge is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread