AEM 320's

NVRL8TE

Death or Glory
Established Member
See these things going for a good price(110-135 each) and wondering if anyones ran them? If they work well for our returnless systems and if they install in a stock hat easily. I'm thinking of some sort of upgrade as I dont think my stock pump/bap will handle my nitrous if I up the jets a little bit.

Also for something like this(dual 320's) what's the capability with 93 with and without a bap?​

bigmoose

Established Member
I think you should get a new hat with those pumps from fore. The new hat is much more reliable since it doesn't have any hose and it's easy to install. If you ever wanted to upgrade your system you won't have to touch the hat.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
There are knock off aem 320 pumps out there. I'd recommend buying them through fore.

Edit: And you might need a fore hat anyways. I do know the 320e is a tad longer than some pumps and wouldn't work in my older version fore hat.

Last edited:

ctgreddy

Established Member
I've fit aeromotive 340's in a stock hat with very little grinding and the 320e's look to be the same dimensions. I run the 320e's in my car retrun setup and am making 750 on ethanol. So if you want to know limits of them on pump gas it's more than the stock engine can handle.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I've fit aeromotive 340's in a stock hat with very little grinding and the 320e's look to be the same dimensions. I run the 320e's in my car retrun setup and am making 750 on ethanol. So if you want to know limits of them on pump gas it's more than the stock engine can handle.

Those are stout numbers! I'm at 21 psi and peak timing is 23*. Doubt I'm close to your numbers, are you close maxing out pumps?

NVRL8TE

Death or Glory
Established Member
Thanks guys.

What would be a direct fit in the stock hat, that would support 700 wheel, with the stock returnless system? I have a pre FPDM BAP, with a wire upgrade.

NVRL8TE

Death or Glory
Established Member
Great! No issues?

All I want is plug and play 700 whp potential.

Any idea how much his single modified FPDM's are?

Users who are viewing this thread