AED Saves the Day! Best shop in the Business!

03VNM

Established Member
I can't say enough great things about AED. I recently purchased a modified 03 Cobra from out of state and it needed to be retuned for 91 octane. I called up Shaun, told him the current setup on the car and he told me exactly what I needed to do to get the car sorted out. Prior to getting the car retuned, I wanted to reduce the lower pulley and get a full tune up on the car. So I called Drew and he went out of his way to fit me in his busy schedule and did a great job working on my car. Not only did he perform the requested work (compression test, plugs, fuel filter, pulley/belt swap), he also noticed that my front chin spoiler was in the trunk and installed if for me free of charge! It's not very often you find a shop that under-promises and over-delivers, Drew's quality of work is the best in the business!

Once Drew had the mechanical work done, Shaun showed up at the shop ready to work his magic. Shaun's expertise and experience tuning Cobras and mustangs is also the best in the business. I did not have an SCT Tuner with car, so I was planning on purchasing one for the tune, however, Shaun noticed my car had an SCT chip installed and he said he could program the existing chip, saving me over $400! This is a true testament of honesty, integrity and quality of work. This is my second Cobra I brought to AED for work/tuning and they once again exceeded all of my expectations. My car runs great and I could not be happier! If you have a mustang/ford performance car... There is only ONE shop to consider, that's AED!

Thanks again Drew and Shaun!

Users who are viewing this thread