Advice on price

whitelightning9

Established Member
So that time has come, I might be listing my 07 for sale. I am looking for honest advice as to what a fair and reasonable asking price would be for an 07 red/white stripe car. My car has the FRPP power package and handling package that was installed at a ford dealer ($3500). No other mods have been done to the car and it only has 3100 miles. The car has the shaker 1000 system as well. Paint and interior are about as close to new as they can probably be, no dents, scratches nothing. So, what do you guys think is a good fair price to sell reasonably fast without giving it away?

fullboogie

Established Member
The only relevant comparison is to similar cars in your area. Prices can vary wildly from one area of the country to the next. For comparison only, in my area that car would still be in the low 30's, i.e. 30-32k.

whitelightning9

Established Member
The only relevant comparison is to similar cars in your area. Prices can vary wildly from one area of the country to the next. For comparison only, in my area that car would still be in the low 30's, i.e. 30-32k.

True, just hard to know what people are actually getting. I know what people ask! I think I should be good though as I was thinking around a firm price of 32 or 33k. It seems they run a little cheaper in Texas, probably because they can be driven more year round. Hoping I don't have to sell, but we are building a house and I might need a bigger down payment. Figures, I will finally have a garage that it can have its own spot.....and I might have to sell it. I guess they sell them everyday though and hopefully I can buy another down the road.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread