Advice on a DD

numbnutz

Established Member
Thinking about picking up a newer E350 or GS 350. Maybe a year or 2 old.Looking to stay under $40k.

Thoughts on said cars? Thanks guys..

Last edited:

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Ever thought about a Ford Fusion? Its just as nice of a car, and its about half the price.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Had a friend who bought one last year. Look good and has good enough power to make the drive "fun".

Plan on keeping it long term?

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Ever thought about a Ford Fusion? Its just as nice of a car, and its about half the price.

Not even close. Maybe close to being as nice as a C class, minus the failwheeldrive.

OP, buy from a dealer. CPO is currently unlimited mileage, purchase as many as years as you can.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
I don't relate to folks... I'd be happy to drive a Fusion, it is a nice car. I cant say I have a desire to buy one because my Fiesta drives just fine and gets great mpg... I'm not picky, its clean, it looks decent, and I'm not trolling for chicks in it so I don't really give a ratsass. I drive 100 miles a day, it suits me well.

RDLightning01

Young Svt Poster
Established Member
I just got a 15 Fusion titanium AWD with the sport wheels. Im very happy. 32k OTD
20141101_165541.jpg

Last edited:

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Nice car. I tried to buy one for my wife but she insisted on Focus because she is cheap :p

Maybe next car...

Montanasvt

Established Member
I have an IS350 Fsport. I love it, very fun to drive. Zero problems and a great DD. Very similar to the GS350 other than size. It's a 2011 btw.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I've heard great things about the current generation GS350 as far as driving dynamics go. Lexus has really stepped it up in an attempt to move away from the snoozemobile stigma they've always had. I also think it looks better inside and out than the same year E-class and is most definitely cheaper to maintain. That would be my pick.

numbnutz

Established Member
Thanks guys. My wife has an IS250 and yes it is a nice car.

The Lexus definitely seems to hold better resale.

Users who are viewing this thread