Advice from Navy guys

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
So my wife is in the navy, and is PCS'ing in October. She has been trying to get her transfer packet approved since May, and her command has "lost" it 4 times. Today she is submitting it for the 5th time, and she is getting e-mails threatening her orders getting cancelled if she doesn't get the transfer packet paperwork done. She doesn't think there is anything she can do other than to keep re-submitting it, but I was wondering if any of you here had any other advice to get this to move along? Apparently this particular packet only requires one signature and they somehow can't get it done.

evolve

Established Member
What is her chief saying? Or LPO? If they arent helping, the DLCPO should step in. If he/she isnt helping, the CMC needs to be made aware of this. Use the CoC and it should get done.

Posted via Topify on Android

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Not sure what exactly her LPO is saying, but he isn't one to help her out usually. Her chief, and a lot of her CoC are at an entirely different facility than she is.

evolve

Established Member
Does her Chief know about this issue? If not, try getting him/her involved. Usually a good Chief can get things like this resolved quickly.

Posted via Topify on Android

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
From what I hear her chief is hit or miss. Either super helpful and awesome or super pissed about something and looking to bite anyone's head off for any reason, so she tries to avoid that lol. She finally got it done last Friday though after sending some e-mails to different people showing her notifications that her orders are being cancelled and this has been an issue for months. Once people are put on notice it magically gets done quick somehow lol.

Thanks for checking in evolve. I appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread