Adv 3 PRP question shift duration for lightning

mystickb1996

Established Member
hey guy i have a punisher valve body and have the stock 93 sct file on the truck.. i want to turn the pressure back to stock but not sure how to in adv 3..in what setting do i got to, to turn down
also im wondering how to change shift duration, like i want it so if im part throttle is doesnt go right into the next gear. i want it to kinda hold on to the gear a little longer.. not sure where to change that at, have always had cobras so this auto tuning is all new to me..

thanks any help would be great

2002BLGT

Established Member
hey guy i have a punisher valve body and have the stock 93 sct file on the truck.. i want to turn the pressure back to stock but not sure how to in adv 3..in what setting do i got to, to turn down
also im wondering how to change shift duration, like i want it so if im part throttle is doesnt go right into the next gear. i want it to kinda hold on to the gear a little longer.. not sure where to change that at, have always had cobras so this auto tuning is all new to me..

thanks any help would be great

Its usually called Shift Schedule , will usually be TP VS MPH , throttle position vs miles per hour

Users who are viewing this thread