Adding my "breakup" story

Jforce05

Established Member
So me and this girl I know have been on and off for about the past 5-6 months.... We get along great when neither of us are pissed lol basically we are the exact same person/personality. We first dated for a few months and then we broke up. About 2 weeks after we broke up she got into another relationship with a local t00l and that ended about 3 weeks later. We kept talking little by little all threw that relationship and when they broke up we got more serious about talking and hanging out alot more. NOW.....

She tells me right up front there is another guy whois is more the less alittle more mature in ways then me and she wants to be up front that shes talking to and hanging out with more then one guy right now. She knows if we are talking that I dont like having other people in the picture so she told me about it. I guess she has hung out with him one or two times already so I dont really know what to think or do about it. Shes my best friend and we both love each other more then I could say but she says she wants to move on right now I guess thats what shes gotta do right??? We have been threw a lot together in the past months and worked a lot of things out but should l just call it quits and move on to someone else too? :??:

Thanks guys this hit me pretty hard any advice is appreciated

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
the question you have to ask yourself, is "did you PIIHB"

if the answer is no, then dont call it quits, until you can answer that question with a yes...

lol

but honestly, if you really love her, and care about her, persue it... then PIIHB

cory

sunburst six

Established Member
Dude, whenever you're in a situation such as this, the ONLY way to solve it is to put it behind you and cut all contact. If you truly care about her, and try to stay friends, you'll never get over it...and probably feel like shit every time you see her with another guy.

In a nutshell, leave her ass alone and find someone else.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
The question you really need to ask is if you're too old for this jr. high school shit. The answer is probably yes so I say give her he boot and don't look back. Time wasted on her is wasting potentially productive time trying to find another girl.

BetterthanU

Banned
Jforce05 said:

She tells me right up front there is another guy whois is more the less alittle more mature in ways then me and she wants to be up front that shes talking to and hanging out with more then one guy right now. but should l just call it quits and move on to someone else too? :??:

there's your answer. Move on.

Jforce05

Established Member
I know lol but the hard part is still that we are like best friends and we have talked everyday since the day we first started talking reguardless of if we were fighting or not.... so its kindof like a friendship thing now but its not like I cant go out and talk to other girls like is doing for guys now......

BetterthanU

Banned
yup, but she's got eyes for people besides you, and you're not her only "crush" or whatever, as much as it sucks.......best thing to do is have a buffer zone, talk as little as possible until you're both in your own groove a couple months down the road.....or else you end up with a girl who doesn't want to just be with you, and will walk all over you. It's a big world, with lots of other hot/fun women in it.

Badasp5.0

Established Member
sunburst six said:
Dude, whenever you're in a situation such as this, the ONLY way to solve it is to put it behind you and cut all contact. If you truly care about her, and try to stay friends, you'll never get over it...and probably feel like shit every time you see her with another guy.

I coudn't have said it better my self!!!!!
Just move on

wvmystichrome

Established Member
sunburst six said:

Great advice !!! Follow it.

Jforce05

Established Member
Well probably one of the only things I have on my side is that shes probably one of the most jealous people you will ever meet..... Theres no doubt in my mind she likes me very very much but she doesnt want to "be" with me but theres no way in hell shes going to take me being with anyone else very easy. She broke up with her ex bf a year ago and every day she still thinks and talks about his new gf/fiance so........ thnx for the advice so far it helps alot!

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
God your in the exact same sit as me and im gettin out of it.

JasonSnake

Established Member
Mo Boost said:
I gave up on girls a long time ago ... now I'm only interested in women. :poke:

I couldn't say that any better!!

Yeah man, we weren't meant to be "friends" with chics. "It's all about the dirty sanchez.... butthole pleasures... it's not just tits & ass...it's about passion....it's about love"

Know what movie this is from :-D

Jforce05 said:
So me and this girl I know have been on and off for about the past 5-6 months.... We get along great when neither of us are pissed lol basically we are the exact same person/personality. We first dated for a few months and then we broke up. About 2 weeks after we broke up she got into another relationship with a local t00l and that ended about 3 weeks later. We kept talking little by little all threw that relationship and when they broke up we got more serious about talking and hanging out alot more. NOW.....

She tells me right up front there is another guy whois is more the less alittle more mature in ways then me and she wants to be up front that shes talking to and hanging out with more then one guy right now. She knows if we are talking that I dont like having other people in the picture so she told me about it. I guess she has hung out with him one or two times already so I dont really know what to think or do about it. Shes my best friend and we both love each other more then I could say but she says she wants to move on right now I guess thats what shes gotta do right??? We have been threw a lot together in the past months and worked a lot of things out but should l just call it quits and move on to someone else too? :??:

Thanks guys this hit me pretty hard any advice is appreciated

Don't take this the wrong way buddy, but I think you're the one whose the tool. If she loves you, she's not out there sucking all these other pricks??? This is simple. Dump her. She doesn't think a whole lot of you to be seeing all these other guys. Its time to be a man and demonstrate you have self respect.

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
Why not just move her into a weekly or bi-monthly position and replace her with another twice a week chick? It works for me personally.Sounds like she just wants a dose now and then ,so just lower her status. :rockon:

No matter how many people tell you not to talk to her anymore, you know you are going to...

So get it over with and remember dont come too fast cuz the last thing thatll do is get her hooked on your shlong.

PIIHB :coolman:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Go After Desperate Moms :pepper:
....then proceed to PIIHB

Users who are viewing this thread