Added some new rides since I've been gone

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
Hey guys, I know its been a hot minute since I've posted on here but life happens haha. Since separating from the Marine Corps I got the wife a new car, replaced my old f150 and modded the cobra a little bit. Enjoy!

nVX8ej.jpg

HSFHZD.jpg

NLU0rg.jpg

8WjXfm.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, now, that is one nice collection you have there. GREAT upgrade from the old F-150. And your wife is sporting an awesome 4-door. How does she like the RS?

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
Looks like life is good!

Thanks brotha! No complaints coming from our way!

Thank you!

Well, now, that is one nice collection you have there. GREAT upgrade from the old F-150. And your wife is sporting an awesome 4-door. How does she like the RS?

Thanks Bob! We love it. It is definitely a rougher ride due to suspension setup so daily duties could be better but by god its feels like its glued to the ground. I've tried to break it lose thru the twisties and she just stays planted!

Nice Leadfoot.

In love with it. Actually talking to my buddy right now about repainting the cobra Leadfoot.....

Hell yeah buddy!!!!! Congrats!

Like em?

Hard not to man! She's wanted a RS since they started hinting at bringing them stateside. And I've wanted a Raptor since the Gen 1 debuted. 10 speed in the truck is amazing and she loves jumps haha

Congrats. Very nice fleet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you sir!

Go NAVY!!!!
Nice whips tho

haha RAH! Thanks brotha

Users who are viewing this thread