Added some new pictures

Tomcat427

I know I need a cage :)
Established Member
Originally posted by Yates...Man
Nice Pics. How hard was the 6speed conversion.

I thought it went well, really liked and and then *&%^&$%$^&(*% happened. The car has been in the shop over a month now. I can say I have a problem somewhere but I do not know where yet.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Damn in the shop for a month!! Well as long as the problem is narrowed down to the car your ok.j/k Goodluck with the fix!!:beer:

Tomcat427

Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Cool pics. The more I see that CobraJet on the Shaker the more I want to put it on mine.

I am happy with the Cobra Jet emblems as well. People ask all the time and I tell them that the engine code is "R" like a Cobra Jet of the past and that Ford did not name this engine a Cobra Jet for who knows why.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Yeah I saw them on a torch red one and looked great. I know I can order them from the Registry, I should just do it and get it over with!!

Tomcat427

Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Damn in the shop for a month!! Well as long as the problem is narrowed down to the car your ok.j/k Goodluck with the fix!!:beer:

For once it was not me!! The mounting ear on the drivers side of the block fell off when they removed the bell housing. I only know of one thing that can cause that ear to weakend and that would be when they were installing the trans (which Ford did 4 times, nobody else did trans installs for me) they started the threads in that ear and left it hanging and then pulled the trans up by tightning those bolts.

If anyone knows of a different situation that would cause this please send me an email. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread