Added Pin Stripes to the Gen5 Viper =New Pics!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
looks sick kevin. i think adding more red strips might overdo but you can always add them to see how it looks and then remove if you dont like it. the red gives it a "venom" look

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I thought about doing the inner stripes, but it may be too much so I only went with the outsides. I like it. I still have another 100 ft of it so I could always try it and if I don't like it I can peel it off.

Going to leave it like this for a while.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Something looks off to me. I think it looked better without the red pin stripes

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
the people saying it needs the inner stripes are the same people who would say the ACR needs a stripe on the other side of the car lol

actually, i like symmetry and would probably be one of these people lol

it may not be everyone's personal taste but i think we can all agree it doesnt look turrible and still looks badass. kind of a hard car to make look bad. even if you did an anime wrap on it lol

Attachments

• 2016-dodge-viper-acr.jpg
    2016-dodge-viper-acr.jpg
    366.7 KB · Views: 57

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Yeah, I think it's perfect as is. Here's a quick mock-up with additional stripes. I originally tried with purple to see if that worked, but nope.
View attachment 1735953
thats starting to look busy. especially with the red logo practically touching the stripes. reminds me of the wrangler guys who go apeshit with red accents all over.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
My god that is the hot sex...im not a huge viper fan...i mean i like em and would own one and all...but damn yours is simply mean as hell and amazing looking

helloWorld

Established Member
I am definitely a clean, solid painted kind of guy. I usually don't like stripes or any kind of decals on a car.

So, please take this as a compliment, I really like the way this looks. It looks fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread