Add Sirius to Boss??

Boss3209

Established Member
I just bought Boss # 3209 and want to add Sirius radio option to the car and be able to use the controls like it was factory, can anyone advise if this is a simple install or if it is something I need to take to the dealership or a radio shop to have done??

I am sure if it is as simple as getting a module and installing it in the trunk and running the sat antenna I can handle that but if it involves getting behind the factory radio, I will leave that for a professional to do.

Thanks in advance,
Richard

166971_2967596142575_1041832432_32753603_435290900_n.jpg

Boss3209

Established Member
Complete Sirius Install Kit for Factory Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Vehicles

Dealership is gonna rape your wallet on install. Very easy to do. If money is growing on trees at your house, you can pay someone to install it for you. A very good price for a complete kit. Dealer wants $ 700 or so just for parts I read somewhere.

I would do the install myself if it was a simple plug and play, I mean like installing the box in the trunk and running the antenna to get the signal but if it involves pulling the radio out to get to the connections, that is another story all together.

Has anyone used this kit and if so, looks like a bunch of connectors or does it just include different types depending on the kind of install you want to use?

barstoolman

Established Member
Hell, I just have an app on my iphone........use a cable to connect to the Aux in the center console and listen that way.............can't start your mornings without Howard Stern!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread