Acrophobia sufferers need not apply!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I am so afraid of heights. I couldn't watch the whole thing.
Holy crap.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
My wife is terrified of heights like that and I made her watch the whole thing without looking away. She was legit sweating when it was over lol.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I believe Jeremy Clarkson would call that an under developed sense of self preservation

I know there’s a lot of things people do where death is a possibility but this shit...if anything goes wrong the chances of death seem to be right around 100%

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I wonder how many people die every year trying that shit?
Probably more than we believe. This famous Chinese building climber fell to his death in 2017. The video is not for squeamish as he falls to his death at the end. Looked like he did some pull-ups and then had a lot of difficulty climbing back over the top. He tried repeatly to undue his precarious position hanging from the edge and then his strength gave out and he fell to his death.

I'll never understand why people choose deadly stunts like this. Mainly publicity? Just for the "thrill"? Death was the winner in this one!

Khan

BANNED STOCK BRAKE PADS GURU
Established Member
More vids of these morons falling from skyscrapers please....

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Probably more than we believe. This famous Chinese building climber fell to his death in 2017. The video is not for squeamish as he falls to his death at the end. Looked like he did some pull-ups and then had a lot of difficulty climbing back over the top. He tried repeatly to undue his precarious position hanging from the edge and then his strength gave out and he fell to his death.

I'll never understand why people choose deadly stunts like this. Mainly publicity? Just for the "thrill"? Death was the winner in this one!

Damn, and the fall didn't kill him immediately. News story said he tried crawling to an exit before dying.

Users who are viewing this thread