Account Missing?

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Can't log in to the account I have been using for the longest time on here so I had to use this OLD account to post

Old account name was "Boogie Man," and now SVTP is saying that that username doesn't exist

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
When was the last time you used it?
It is possible it was found and merged.
We have 1 user named Boogieman but all 1 word.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Been a few of these Barry. Wasn't your old avatar a old school dragster doing a wheelie? Let me know and I can fix it. Also, message me or post the email you want to use.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Yeah I'll go through and see if I can find something in the NWS LOL thread and get back to you guys, thanks for your replies

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I looked back and found a post I made under the username "Boogie Man" back in November and I know that I didn't use this account to do it, so the accounts must've been merged

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Brad, he had two posts in November and they're both showing up with his other user name, SurfingPHdhD. Here's one of those two posts.

"SurfingPhD, post: 15470550, member: 26082"]I couldn't take listening to those two idiots talk, the dude on the left still hasn't gone through puberty."

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I looked back and found a post I made under the username "Boogie Man" back in November and I know that I didn't use this account to do it, so the accounts must've been merged
Double check your settings and make sure everything is OK including the email addy you want to use. You should be normal again.

Users who are viewing this thread