ABQ meeting for breakfast 2-1-04 AM

bross03cobra

Established Member
Anyone that is interested in meeting for breakfast Sunday am 2-1-04. The track is opening on Sunday and a bunch of guys are getting together at the IHOP @ Coors and I-40 around 9:30 and then heading over to the dragstrip after breakfast. Anyone interested let me know or go to www.racingsouthwest.com for more info. Hope to see some of you guys there.....Bill

bross03cobra

Established Member
LOL,
We had about 20 people show up for the breakfast. I must say ABQ is loaded with Mustangs. Most of the people post on another site....RSW so that is how we usually communicate.:beer:

bross03cobra

Established Member
Phil, you got that right buddy. There are some really cool Lightning and Harley truck guys out here too.:bash:

Ryan@ActionPowder

Established Member
hey bill, i haven't talked to you since last season. i see you have added a bunch of mods to the snake. i have been to the track twice this season, and plan on a lot more. see you at the track....ryan

bross03cobra

Established Member
Ryan,
Hope to see you soon.I have some headers on order right now. I only made it to the track on Feb 1st so far this year. I am definitely going to be in the 11's very soon, just not sure how soon yet. Take care....Bill

Users who are viewing this thread