About Work Thread.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
O.K. Lets keep this thread just about work o.k. :dw: :bored:

Well just when i thought i had to the middle of next year to clean my entire office i get this E-mail from my Boss.

QUOTE:
Pls note I have decided to hold the annual management meeting for 2004 from 2/14-16. We will do it in Los Angeles next year. David Park and David Chiu will be in charge of all arrangement. Pls save these dates. I will invite some agents from overseas to attend as well for next year. This is just a preliminary notice to all of you so don't take vacation during that time.

Best Regards,
John Chiu
FTS-Chicago

:cryying: This is going to suck :bash:

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
Haha, I saw your desk, it needs a serious cleaning! And Dave - you promised no more threads till you got home!

I just started working at this place ~ 4 months ago... St. Jude Medical, CRMD (Cardiac Rhythm Management Division.) I'm working on this: http://www.sjm.com/devices/device.aspx?name=Model+3510+Programmer&location=us&type=3

It's a little touch-screen computer that sits in the doctor's office, lets the doctor (wirelessly) interrogate a patient's pacemaker, view stats and stored EGMs, changed programmed parameters, etc.

I'll post a picture of my desk (complete with pacemaker can, pacemaker breadboard, heart simulator, and programmer) in the other thread as soon as I remember to borrow my bro's digital camera.

~Berj

Last edited:

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
I've got a pretty darn cool job....can't complain. I get to design, sell and drive (play with) custom big rigs such as dumps, fire trucks, all wheel drive monsters and 18 wheelers. Been doing it for some 40 years and have traveled to many places for the company incl. all sorts of mines, construction sites like nuclear plants, a dam in the Yukon and a highway over the Swiss Alps. I've plowed snow, hauled a dozer over and down the Grapevine and fought fires. I get to mess with HP, torque, trannys, suspensions and axle ratios every day. Cool...huh?

Andorion

ÆNIMAL
Established Member
ACHTUNG! ALLES LOOKENSPEEPERS!

Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und
mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk,
blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht
fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken
sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets
muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Ohhhh Damn i feel like shit right now :(

Had to tell the kid that he is leaving us in 2 weeks.
Feel bad for him.

Comes from the Dark Side of the streets. Never Knew his Dad. His Mom's is sick in the Head :(. Young Kid trying to make it into some type of sociaty but his heart was not in the game :nonono:

Cant do more but to guide some folks but if they do not take life situations with certain actions :shrug:

Today sucks. F*%ken monday. :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread