About to pull the trigger. A little help....

2001asp

Established Member
I have read so much about both of these pulleys. Billetflow 2.76 pulley w/ billetflow idlers, or Metco 2.90 pulley with billetflow idlers. I have read and watched so many videos. I want to get a final consensus on this one. My car is a street car, won't see any track duty, just busting people on the highway and at the traffic lights. Thats it. Please point me in the right direction. This is my daily drive too BTW.

va boy

Established Member
I have Metco upper as well as Metco dual bearing idlers.
I've had no problems with any of them, the RR is also a nice upper to consider as before mentioned. I will be putting a RR on my Whipple when the time comes.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
You can't really go wrong with either one. Both choices will get you the desired effect that you are after, and should also give you many miles of trouble free fun! :rockon:

2001asp

Established Member
Trigger pulled, Ordered the Billetflow 2.76 pulley, idler (4) piece kit, diff brace and rented the pulley removal/ installer tool. Also installed new NGK plugs from SVTP....reccomendations and temp gapped them at 45 for now. Lastly NAPA had a 745 belt..................Wait for it............in stock with the military discount $44 bucks :). Very happy, everything will be shipping from Billetflow tomorrow for free too. A good day!!!!!!!!!!!

1s9v9t7

Demand It All
Established Member
Great choice.

Just about to pick up the exact setup next paycheck!

And good to hear about the military discount!!

Let me know how much of a difference it makes!!!

Quick Strike

Established Member
Think your gap would be better at .035" or even smaller at .032".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread