A whole new animal

AK Roadrunner

Established Member
IMG_3824.JPG
New suspension, new shoes, and new exhaust. She's a whole new animal.

AK Roadrunner

Established Member
IMG_3816.JPG
Full Whiteline suspension including watts link, 19x10 285 in the front and 19x11 305 in the back, Flowmaster American Thunder cat back exhaust.

KBBoss302

Established Member
Super! Love my (Fays) Watts so I know what you guys are saying. What tires and wheel offsets? Any pics of rear fender/tire clearance?

Sean@LethalPerformance

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The Boss looks amazing man, I bet it feels like its on rails now..

A watts link is a great addition to the s197 chasis, completely changes the handling characteristics of these cars. I absolutely love my BMR watts link.

dlaude

Established Member
That looks great! Is that a package from LMR? If so, which one? Are those the black or the graphite wheels? My monitor is not that great haha.

AK Roadrunner

Established Member
That looks great! Is that a package from LMR? If so, which one? Are those the black or the graphite wheels? My monitor is not that great haha.

Yes, they are from LMR; SVE R350 19x10/11 Liquid Graphite - NT555 G2 tires. The pics on their website show them as a lighter grey, they are a lot darker but match the stripe quite well.

dlaude

Established Member
Oh wow those are the liquid graphite? I thought they were the black. Those are dark. How do you like the G2 tires? Do you have full traction in first?

Users who are viewing this thread