A walking tour of my garage (video)

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
After my big 7-month bottom restoration project, I finally have my garage back to normal. Here is a walking tour video.

The building is 40x40 with 14.5’ walls and a peak nearly 18’. It is on a 40x62 slab with the back 40x22 currently serving as a basketball court for my sons. This court area will “become garage” in the not too distant future with a planned expansion.

My wife calls it the “Taj.”

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Yea, that’s pretty ridiculous. The super low mileage cars are neat, I just don’t know how you drive them knowing one idiot can wipe it out and you’ll likely never find one with such low miles again.

I could never have a place like that though. First day I’d open a door into a lift post, or one of my kids would do something destructive.

very cool though

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Awesome!!!

I don't know which is more impressive, your car collection or the garage itself :D. Think if I had to choose I would take your garage as I need one that size to house all my cars LOL.

Thanks for posting Goose!!!

03'Darin

Established Member
That line up of cars is pretty much my exact taste also! Love them! Not to mention the garage!! What a fantastic combination of cars and garage!

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
It's hard to improve on the perfection of your collection or the Motorhead Palace they reside in. I have no doubt, you'll place the bar even higher in the future. Give us a chance to recover, before you blow us away again.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The Taj! Well, it (the garage) is definitely a treasure. If I lived within driving distance I'd be pestering you for a personal tour. ;)

You really have done a great job with the garage, Goose, and I can only image what the future holds since you plan to expand it be another 22 ft. Awesome collection, of course.

I didn't see a lounge area, and that is the only thing that is missing. Or are you planning on adding a lounge/man-cave section in the addition for your friends and family to hang out with you in.

Thanks for the video tour. Well done, and very enjoyable!

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice!! Good stuff.

Side Question: are you ever going to add a Lightning or 99-01 Cobra?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Goose17

Established Member
The Taj! Well, it (the garage) is definitely a treasure. If I lived within driving distance I'd be pestering you for a personal tour. ;)

You really have done a great job with the garage, Goose, and I can only image what the future holds since you plan to expand it be another 22 ft. Awesome collection, of course.

I didn't see a lounge area, and that is the only thing that is missing. Or are you planning on adding a lounge/man-cave section in the addition for your friends and family to hang out with you in.

Thanks for the video tour. Well done, and very enjoyable!
I have a couple bar stools, but sometimes the wife comes down to the garage and hangs out upstairs while I work:

5912-B1-D2-61-CC-480-A-BF68-CE61670-A665-E.jpg

EAC728-BB-A4-F9-485-F-8-AEE-E1-C9913-DEB29.jpg

CC62-C5-D7-FFC4-48-FA-A1-E5-416-AC29-F0234.jpg

Very nice!! Good stuff.

Side Question: are you ever going to add a Lightning or 99-01 Cobra?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
No Lightnings... I am a Mustang fan. I don’t recall any relatively rare (1 year only) Cobras from 99-01. My 93-04 Cobras are all rare, 1-year only offerings.

Goose17

Established Member
Awesome Goose. I wasn't aware you already owned a '95 2 top.
They had always been on my radar, but this was a pop-up/unplanned purchase. The previous owner posted a thread in the SN-95 Cobra forum late last year. I sent him a pm inquiring if he wanted to sell the car and wa-la... I now have a 95 2-top! This was during the time I was acquiring the 2020, so it wasn’t the greatest time to be buying another car.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
INSANE...but I couldn't do it. I couldn't have those cars and not drive them. I could have 1, maybe 2 garage queens, but they would still see a couple hundred miles a year. To own a car and not drive it...not I.

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
Way cool!
Nothing I would ever want to have because I could never ever keep it that clean. I can't keep anything clean except for my cars.
My garage is a mess of cars, parts and filth. But I do get the work done!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have a couple bar stools, but sometimes the wife comes down to the garage and hangs out upstairs while I work:

View attachment 1626248

View attachment 1626249

View attachment 1626250

No Lightnings... I am a Mustang fan. I don’t recall any relatively rare (1 year only) Cobras from 99-01. My 93-04 Cobras are all rare, 1-year only offerings.
My son-in-law and his group of friends (all great guys I know personally) used to meet in a large commercial garage they shared rent on. They were all local muscle car collectors and they'd frequently meet to talk, laugh and just have fun. It was a really a huge man-cave shared by a tight circle. And they had quite a nice collection of late '60 muscle cars, most of which were restored.

Users who are viewing this thread