A short video of hard work lost!

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Wow, the last shot just made me want to cry. I had a black 95 v6 prior to getting the snake, and i still miss her every now and then. Sure, she didnt look as good, wasnt as powerful, and had some probs, but it was my first car. Hope you get another stang someday.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Dude just get a big hair dryer!!:-D All that work and poof!! As long as you have your health you can build another!!

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
we all feel for ya bro. good luck with your next stang. go for a V-8 this time. she was a beauty.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
That is such a tragedy, nice choice in mods, it just goes to show that we should all appreciate the things we have, cause you never know when it may be gone. You should get a GT or Cobra cause your still here, good luck.

SVT4ME

Established Member
Wow looked like you had quite a bit into it. Thats too bad but hope the insurance took care of you.

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
like the look with out the spoiler. you dont see that to often. good lukc with your next one.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Damn, that sucks. You clearly put a lot of work into that car and lost it all to Ms. Isabel. It looked like a hell of a car. Good luck with your next project.

-Brett

tito_146

Established Member
Dude sorry for your loss. It was a real beauty. Thank God you're OK. After all thats all that counts.

Users who are viewing this thread