• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

A Real Supernatural / Ghost Story

Discussion in 'Road Side Pub' started by Outlaw99, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Machdup1

Machdup1 Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

Your missing the greater opportunity. Tell her having wild sex with you in the kitchen will exercise the ghost.

2. supercharged91m

supercharged91m Local 46 Established Member

Sounds like it could be a legit story. I know what your saying about that heavy feeling its just off the room could be perfectly sunny but it just has that feel vibe

3. SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT Well-Known Member Established Member

Duh, spirit box.

4. blk02edge

blk02edge Well-Known Member Established Member

Goth chick already knew about this Chuck and is ****ing with you.

Goth chick wants to live off the grid... Obvious ghost troll

I believe people see/hear ghosts but its your brain doing brain stuff and it can very easily rub off on other people in the room

5. bluebosss197

bluebosss197 Salami snackbar! Established Member

I had a pair of gerbils once. ****ers loved to run on the wheel in their cage almost non-stop at all hours, so hearing them at night wasn't uncommon. While these gerbils were still alive, I adopted a dachshund(notorious German ratting dog). Well, one day I left the dachshund in the same room with the gerbils and the cage was on the floor. I left for an hour, not thinking anything of it. Well, came back to two dead gerbils that looked like they had a brutal, violent end at the maw of my dachshund. For months afterward, my ex and I would still hear the gerbils running in the wheel in a now gone cage at night. It wasn't spooky, more so sad as those little negroes were entertaining to watch on the wheel and were friendly enough when brought out of the cage.

6. SVTdreamin04

SVTdreamin04 What's a "Termi"??? Premium Member Established Member

Only Bruno. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrunotheBoxer likes this.
  7. SVTdreamin04

SVTdreamin04 What's a "Termi"??? Premium Member Established Member

When my grandpa died, the family was sitting together talking after the visitation . A cousin said her son, who was 2 was talking to grandpa and my cousin knew he was there in the room with them. My uncle said his kookoo clock that my grandpa was supposed to fix started working and he knew grandpa fixed it. My aunt said she saw him walk in front of her while she was lying in bed. By this point I don’t know what to think of everything, then my spoke up. He said ‘I thought I saw dad too, but then I realized I took too many Prozac’s’

I laughed uncontrollably hard on the inside and a little bit on the outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
    Crimson2v likes this.
  8. gimmie11s

gimmie11s Don’t be an idiot Established Member

Pics of goth chick or gtfo

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Lambeau, scott9050, blk02edge and 2 others like this.
  9. CobraBob

CobraBob Authorized Vendor Premium Member Established Member Single Barrel Sirs

@Outlaw99 hasn't returned. Did he get taken for ratting out the ghost? :eek::D

scott9050 and RedVenom48 like this.
  10. VegasMichael

VegasMichael Well-Known Member Established Member

The last time someone went to an isolated cabin in the woods:

upload_2021-4-22_5-52-17.jpeg

*Jay*, scott9050 and RedVenom48 like this.
  11. RedVenom48

RedVenom48 Ghost Editor-in-Chief Premium Member Established Member Beer Money Bros.

Listen bro, I'm sure your grandpa was a hell of a handyman, but he isn't the first person I'd go to for help fixing a woman.

They are unfixable if broken.

SVTdreamin04 and bluebosss197 like this.
  12. MassCobra

MassCobra All set Established Member

I'm open minded to just about anything but why do supernatural experiences only happen to some people and not others, and the people it happens to can have multiple experiences, and in different locations?

Iamchris, lOOKnGO and gimmie11s like this.
  13. VegasMichael

VegasMichael Well-Known Member Established Member

I'm thinking it's some kind of "gift". Like a high IQ or an ability to perform telekinesis. (lol)

14. mysticsvt

mysticsvt southernmustangandford Premium Member Established Member

My great mother passed away when I was about 12. She lived with my Grandmother and Grandfather as is the norm at that age. My youngest sister was about 6 at the time. She was so old she had one of them old names..MABLE. She died one day at the house and my sister was sent to the park to play while the ambulance came. She didn't know...no one had told her. She came back from the park and asked why Mable was there telling her she had to go away. Crazy.
    When I was a very young kid my mother and I were staying at a friend of my mom's house. She said she had laid me down for nap. She came back to check on me about an hour later and she said, I was wide awake. She asked why I wasn't asleep. I said because there was an old man in a rocking chair looking at me. Apparently the man who we were visiting's dad died in the house and use to sit in a rocking chair and watch the cars go by. She said it really freaked him out.
    Our current house has minor...."shit that happens". I do know the previous lady who was said to be very nice and died of cancer here. We bought the house from her daughter and son and I know the daughter moved back to New York. I have these heavy ass barstool and one night Kim while I was at work said one slid 6 inches across the kitchen. It makes a very distinctive loud sound across the tile floor. I didn't pay much attention to it. I doubt I would unless it started flying at me from across the room. So one night I was home it did it again....we were both in the bed and I heard it and we looked at each other. Last night a door closed on it's own while myself Kim and her brother were in the living room. No outside doors open and AC did not come on. The frog upstairs which is my man cave has been known to close with force yet if you push it to close it the warp of the frame will actually cause it to swing back open. I was in bed one night and Kim was standing up talking to me and one of her rather heavy hair berets slid about 6 inches across her nightstand...we both noticed that. All boring shit actually.....but oddities.
    Is it ghosts, spirits, purgatory our minds or just memories imprinted on solids..no idea. Something.....

bluebosss197 likes this.
  15. scott9050

scott9050 Michelle Obama ia a Man Premium Member Established Member

Was it racist?
    Sent from my SM-G988U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

bluebosss197 and BrunotheBoxer like this.
  16. _Snake_

_Snake_ Well-Known Member Established Member

My understanding is that it's about the person's ability to "accept / believe in" the supernatural. As we get older, we become more skeptical and it's harder to make that connection, which is why young children have these experiences more often.

Just what I heard once.

At the risk of sounding full tilt crazy, I'll share that I had a four hour conversation with my best friend 10 days after he was killed in an accident.

https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/i-lost-my-best-friend-today.1167142/

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  17. scott9050

scott9050 Michelle Obama ia a Man Premium Member Established Member

I bet you did.....

Lol, j/k.

Sent from my SM-G988U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

18. blk02edge

blk02edge Well-Known Member Established Member

It's a "gift" all right lol

gimmie11s likes this.
  19. gimmie11s

gimmie11s Don’t be an idiot Established Member

Or a special knack for licking windows and eating crayons.

20. svtfocus2cobra

svtfocus2cobra Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi Established Member

Totally believe it. When I worked for a builder at one time he sent me out to a rental that had recently been vacated and he wanted me to walk through and see what the state of the home was.

When I got there it looked like someone was still living there by how much stuff was left over inside and outside the house, but once I was inside it was clear that no one was inhabiting the house anymore, but the feeling of the spirits now inhabiting the home was so heavy and dark that I almost stopped and walked out. Standing still in the kitchen and just taking in what I was seeing throughout this small house, there were dirty dishes on the counter stacked up with spider webs and spiders built up between them and spiders in the windows and it just seemed like spiders had infested this house in a short amount of time because they were literally everywhere.

But the worst part was up a small set of stairs off the kitchen that led up to a small room built like a loft that clearly was meant for kids. That is where I got hit the hardest. The darkness that was eminating from this small children's loft was so heavy on me and I knew what that heaviness meant as I made my way up the stairs of the loft to have a peak. There were stuffed animals everywhere and in the loft was a small cubby-hole that had a small curtain over the entrance to it. As I was taking it in it was being revealed to me like a message in my head every time I looked at something different in the room, and it would tell me what had happened in the house. Unfortunately the worst of it was molestation and the loft was where it happened, and the cubby was where the child tried to hide every time to get away. It was disgusting and the worst feeling I can imagine, and once I left the house I was relieved and I never went back to it.

Outlaw99 likes this.