A Quiet Place

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I finally got around to watching this and if you haven't seen it I recommend it highly. I would call it more of a suspense film rather than horror but it will make you jump a time or two. Great flick, Krasinski did a great job both acting and directing. Two wangs up ;).

blk02edge

Established Member
Hated it, I'm 100% sick of movies with no explanations, and in this case no proper ending as well

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
The movie sucks. There is no dialogue. Plan on sitting and listening to silence and a bad ending. There is no suspense, and there is no action. Watching this movie is equal to watching paint dry.

Actually, paint drying may be more entertaining.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Movie was aight. Hate I saw it in theaters, total waste of money and no desire to see it again. However, if there is a prequel made I will see it.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Sounds like this was about as good as Ryan Reynolds in Buried. Save yourself 90 minutes...he never leaves the box.

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
Not sure I understand the “Two wangs up” part... Sounds kinda ghey...

u003d1.gif

lol

Movie was alright. I didn't pay to watch it though lol

jrandy

Established Member
I enjoyed the movie. One of my pet peeves is movies that rely on loud sounds for the startling effect. I thought the use of silence was really well done.

cj428mach

Established Member
After finding out...

the monsters could easily be killed with a shotgun

it make me wonder how in the hell they could have devastated man kind. It was a decent movie, but didn't live up to the hype.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
After finding out...

the monsters could easily be killed with a shotgun

it make me wonder how in the hell they could have devastated man kind. It was a decent movie, but didn't live up to the hype.

well they were weakened by the thing the characters used so that method worked. But ya, can't imagine the military wouldn't have been able to completely destroy them.

Decent movie though. For everyone asking for a backstory, idk how you can explain those creatures away...

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
I hated it. 3/10 Would not watch it again. Why not just live by the waterfall?

I don't think that's a spoiler and if it is, I think I saved that person 90 minutes of their life. You're welcome.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
As bad as the "this is how it ends" movie

cj428mach

Established Member
For a monster/creature to devastate the earth it needs to have a biological weapon aspect to make it work. Really anything made of tissue can be destroyed with modern weapons. Its kind of what made Cloverfield so stupid, a monster that big we could pin point massive bombs on would never work. That type of stuff worked in movies in the 40's and maybe even the 50's but now days the American Military would kill any sort of "monsters" before they could take out the human population.

Users who are viewing this thread