A Quick G8

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
g8suck.gif

I'LL B Bok

Established Member
timeline

i'll b bok likes this. those cars are cool...really nice white one around here. this vdo is well done. i like the idea of showing the timeline and build of the car and racing the same cars to see the result of the mods, assuming the opponents did not change anything.

would have been cool to see this car race other cars in its class (charger srt8, m5, cts-v, e55, rs-6 etc). :beer:

ModularMike

Established Member
My friend has one with Kooks LT's and Corsa catless exhaust. Quality exhaust, can be really quiet, or make your ears bleed loud. I rode in it, I like the interiors, seems like a nice car. He wants a shot at my '03 this year.. which should be puttin down over 470rwhp by then, so good luck to him!

CLN 6R

Established Member
My friend has one with Kooks LT's and Corsa catless exhaust. Quality exhaust, can be really quiet, or make your ears bleed loud. I rode in it, I like the interiors, seems like a nice car. He wants a shot at my '03 this year.. which should be puttin down over 470rwhp by then, so good luck to him!
Unless he has some serious work done, he's screwed. I raced a bone stock 03 when mine (GXP) was bone stock, and he had me by a few cars.

ModularMike

Established Member
Unless he has some serious work done, he's screwed. I raced a bone stock 03 when mine (GXP) was bone stock, and he had me by a few cars.

Oh I know haha.. Its stock other than full exhaust and CAI. Not even a GXP. I rode in it and it runs good, but definitely not as good as the '03.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome sedan for sure. What a shame Pontiac folded. Just when they finally put out some decent performance cars the bottom falls out.

Users who are viewing this thread