A-Plan price

waltnono

Established Member
I was shocked to see that Ford is going to offer A-Plan pricing on the Boss. I wonder if dealers will honor A-Plan with limited production numbers and high demands?

untitled-1.gif

swlacobra

too many cars
Established Member
you will be lucky to get one at sticker for a while. they will hang the "market adjustment" on them before they are off the truck

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
you will be lucky to get one at sticker for a while. they will hang the "market adjustment" on them before they are off the truck

Some already have. A local dealer has a 18k ADM on a regular Boss already.

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
anyone know of anyone buying a boss with an adm on it? i know of a dozen cars bought without a single adm

cloud9

Established Member
anyone know of anyone buying a boss with an adm on it? i know of a dozen cars bought without a single adm

I've seen a few guys own up to a $5k ADM on early bulid Laguna Secas. I have also seen a couple guys admit to $1-$2k on a regular Boss. There are dozens that I know have deals at MSRP for either car. Right now I just wish they'd ship mine that's sitting at the rail terminal!!!! :cuss:

Wiseguy

Established Member
I walked in to a Dealer yesterday and was told 2,000 market adjustment on the phone. Left with msrp and no mention of this market adjustment. Happy with that.

Supernova

Established Member
If they have an A-plan price, do they have an X-plan price? If so, does anyone know what it is?

I'm kinda hoping that, as gas creeps up to (and probably past) $4 this summer, a lot of potential Boss customers decide they don't want one and demand falls--leaving dealers with cars they really need to make deals on. :)

MrBonus

Established Member
If they have an A-plan price, do they have an X-plan price? If so, does anyone know what it is?

I'm kinda hoping that, as gas creeps up to (and probably past) $4 this summer, a lot of potential Boss customers decide they don't want one and demand falls--leaving dealers with cars they really need to make deals on. :)

I think a lot of people share your sentiments, myself included. Unfortunately, the Boss will tend to attract people who aren't overly concerned with gas prices given their intended usage.

Supernova

Established Member
I think a lot of people share your sentiments, myself included. Unfortunately, the Boss will tend to attract people who aren't overly concerned with gas prices given their intended usage.

I kinda figured that, but a guy can dream!

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
Ok, so what exactly IS the A-Plan and who do you have to blow...er ... kill... um... What do you have to do to get the A-Plan price?

Users who are viewing this thread