A NOS QUESTION

94svt5.0

Established Member
Im thinking about adding a 75 hp shot of nos to my 1994 cobra. And i was wondering if anyone knows if you have to do any tuning to make it work properly ? Will it cause engine damage? Im wanting somthing that is a direct bolt on, not needing any tuning or special adjustments. Thanks for any help.

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Originally posted by 94svt5.0
Im thinking about adding a 75 hp shot of nos to my 1994 cobra. And i was wondering if anyone knows if you have to do any tuning to make it work properly ? Will it cause engine damage? Im wanting somthing that is a direct bolt on, not needing any tuning or special adjustments. Thanks for any help.

You should check out that new kit that piggybacks on the injectors, it was featured in MM&FF or 5.0 in the last couple months. NO DRILLING HOLES FOR NOZZLES, COOL.

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Re: do you know what brand it was?

Originally posted by 94svt5.0
Do you know what brand it was?

can't remember, but it was either the issue that's out now or the one right before it, i'll look for it for ya.

Mikie2001GT

The Ghost with the Most !
Established Member
If you are wanting a small 75 hp or less shot then I would just modify a conventional dry kit to spray in front of the maf meter (which will correct for fuel)

Users who are viewing this thread