A look back at MW

bluesnake263

Baby hulk
Established Member
This was my first time coming to mustang week. Due to work constraints I couldn't make it down until Thursday, and all I have to say is, this was by far one of the most enjoyable experiences I have ever gotten to be a part of! My first event was the Svtp cruise in to mellow mushroom. It was here I got to meet some really awesome ppl like John and Travis and Stacy. Talk about a small world, John lives 30 min from me and Stacey used to work with my uncle lol.

Next up was the car show! The amount of wicked 5.0's/boss 302's/ and Shelby's was incredible!!! I have some work to do before next year lol. The vendors were out in force and my credit card trembled nervously I'm my pocket lol. Thank god nobody was selling a TVS package out there or I would have pulled the trigger lol.

After that, it was out on the town to the iconic house of blues. Getting to connect and spend time with all the SVTP members was an absolute blast! Lol even made sure a few of them got home safely lol.

Today I hit the mall parking lot again and got to meet the guys of pro dyno who were absolutely kick ass. They were able to dial my ride in and squeeze out 525 horses at the rear wheels. Not too bad for just having an intake and exhaust....for now :)

Now I'm at my hotel and I am dreading going home tomorrow. This has been such an awesome trip. A big big big round of applause to Travis & Stacy for all of their hard work in planning and executing this. The effort that they put in to this event for all of us members to enjoy is staggering. I will without a doubt be back for this next year. I enjoyed meeting all of you Nd making some great memories. Until 2014, keep the power to the ground and wheels between the ditches. See ya next year boys!!!!

redrockett

Established Member
This was my first time coming to mustang week. Due to work constraints I couldn't make it down until Thursday, and all I have to say is, this was by far one of the most enjoyable experiences I have ever gotten to be a part of! My first event was the Svtp cruise in to mellow mushroom. It was here I got to meet some really awesome ppl like John and Travis and Stacy. Talk about a small world, John lives 30 min from me and Stacey used to work with my uncle lol.

Next up was the car show! The amount of wicked 5.0's/boss 302's/ and Shelby's was incredible!!! I have some work to do before next year lol. The vendors were out in force and my credit card trembled nervously I'm my pocket lol. Thank god nobody was selling a TVS package out there or I would have pulled the trigger lol.

After that, it was out on the town to the iconic house of blues. Getting to connect and spend time with all the SVTP members was an absolute blast! Lol even made sure a few of them got home safely lol.

Today I hit the mall parking lot again and got to meet the guys of pro dyno who were absolutely kick ass. They were able to dial my ride in and squeeze out 525 horses at the rear wheels. Not too bad for just having an intake and exhaust....for now :)

Now I'm at my hotel and I am dreading going home tomorrow. This has been such an awesome trip. A big big big round of applause to Travis & Stacy for all of their hard work in planning and executing this. The effort that they put in to this event for all of us members to enjoy is staggering. I will without a doubt be back for this next year. I enjoyed meeting all of you Nd making some great memories. Until 2014, keep the power to the ground and wheels between the ditches. See ya next year boys!!!!

I am glad you enjoyed MW 2013!! SInce I see you mentioned the TVS I had to tell you that BJ from VMP Tuning had one of their TVS blowers in the box for sale in the trunk of his car. He really didn't have a display area this year but in talking to him he mentioned he had one. I guess you didn't get to speak to him? If you do decide to purchase a TVS I HIGHLY recommend VMP Tuning!! Excellent products and customer service! Again glad you had fun and you will not regret the purchase of a TVS!

bluesnake263

Baby hulk
Established Member
I am glad you enjoyed MW 2013!! SInce I see you mentioned the TVS I had to tell you that BJ from VMP Tuning had one of their TVS blowers in the box for sale in the trunk of his car. He really didn't have a display area this year but in talking to him he mentioned he had one. I guess you didn't get to speak to him? If you do decide to purchase a TVS I HIGHLY recommend VMP Tuning!! Excellent products and customer service! Again glad you had fun and you will not regret the purchase of a TVS!

No I had my eyes open for a VMP section but didn't notice a tent set up. If beggers could be choosers, I would def go with a VMP TVS, I have heard from multiple sources that they are dead nuts accurate with it. If I can ever afford it maybe I can do an install video for the forum or something of that nature. I had such a blast and im def not excited about being back home lol. Back to the grind in the A.M.

redrockett

Established Member
No I had my eyes open for a VMP section but didn't notice a tent set up. If beggers could be choosers, I would def go with a VMP TVS, I have heard from multiple sources that they are dead nuts accurate with it. If I can ever afford it maybe I can do an install video for the forum or something of that nature. I had such a blast and im def not excited about being back home lol. Back to the grind in the A.M.

They had a tent last year but only BJ came this year. He was setup/parked beside the JLT tent.

Users who are viewing this thread