A little Dragon Ballz

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
Ok ok I know the movie sucked but just watched these and thought some fans might want to see this also so hopefully enjoy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QvuofUhCw"]YouTube - Dragon Ball Z/GT Evolution Sequel HD[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBwyOPWkWi4"]YouTube - Dragon Ball Z/GT Revolution HD[/ame]

Last edited:

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
I started watching this cartoon when I was 17 and know I am 27 and still watch it. My son even watches it with me. Wife thinks I am wierd. Oh well can't win them all.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Hell yeah!! DBZ is totally bad-ass!! I was OBSESSED with it when I was younger....I never got a chance to ever see any of the Dragon Ball GT series....

-Mike

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Nice. I had Goku in my avatar for a long time until recently. The Android and Cell Sagas were the best IMO. How many SS levels can you go?? lol.

I kind of fell off after Buu as well, never really got into DBGT. I saw a few episodes though. A buddy of mine have all the DBGT seasons, so I guess I'll get them from here and burn them and watch them.

VEGETTA....FTMFW!!:rockon:

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Oh Yeah, that movie sucked total ass. Worst movie ever. I thought it was going to be on the level of IronMan, Transformers, Batman Begins, or the X-Men.....but WTF!!:nonono:

That crap was like THE GO-BOTS!!!:lol1:

xenodragon

Established Member
I have every DBZ episode on VHS...man that was expensive....it was like $15 a tape and there are 3 episodes per tape..and 200 episodes?

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
I have every DBZ episode on VHS...man that was expensive....it was like $15 a tape and there are 3 episodes per tape..and 200 episodes?

The cool part about the VHS DBZ episodes is they had a picture on the side of the VHS so you can put on your cabinets and see pictures. :banana:

But me too. I need one more to complete my set. :beer:

Last edited:

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
I love the History of Trunks movie .. I think it was one of the best they did ..

I'm hooked on DBZ ... I saw it in Japan back in the early 90's .. :)

Crowley

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
good one

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkQp44MHL-8&feature=response_watch"]YouTube - DBZ Saiyan Salvation terminator 4[/ame]

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
^^^^ That video is pretty good with the trailer for Terminator. I think the next DBZ movie should be rated PG-13. With a more realism to it. Grudgier

Users who are viewing this thread