A.I.D. methanol tri nozzle

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
I've decided that my recent decision of a 3.4 whipple would probably be better off with methanol to keep things safe on 93. I'm pretty set on doing an a.I.s. stage 1 kit with a tri nozzle set up tapped in the bottom of the lower intake. This being said I have a cousin who is an outlaw 10.5 driver so I have access to straight alcohol. Also id like to up the boost to 25 psi. How do I know what jets I need? Will a.I.d know what I need for my application? I've read many good things abotut a.I.d. but what do you guys have to say?

Edit... A.I.S. not a.I.d, sorry my fat fingers got the best of me

Last edited:

itSSlow98

Established Member
My bad I meant to put A.I.S.

I have there progressive trunk mount kit sitting in the basement about to throw on this weekend. Call and speak with Rodney he'll spec out the nozzle size for you. He will talk it over they are very good to deal with. They are open 9-2 tomorrow.

1QUICK10TH

Just A GT
Established Member
Ok sweet, how's they're kit as far as simplicity? I installed an aquamist kit in an EVO once and it was a shit show

itSSlow98

Established Member
It doesnt look bad at all, I bought it used so itll be a little more difficult since i doubt the wires are cut at the right length for me but as far as new it looks pretty simple.

Moochman4life

Established Member
Don't know if you've put this together yet, but the AIS kit is pretty straightforward and easy if you are decent with modding things yourself. Did your kit come with a boost controller? I have the trunk-mounted kit with boost controller and 2 nozzles...but I'm Vortech HO blown, so I have my injection points right before my throttle body on the chargecooler piping.

Assuming you can do this yourself, you might be suprised at how easy the install can be, so don't get intimidated or anything (not saying you are, but just sayin'!).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread